Nuclei - Senior Quality Engineer (4-6 yrs)
QAE-2 will be responsible for taking ownership of Quality assurance activities at different phases of development environments that includes test planning, Organizing test requirements, test execution, providing RCA and defect analysis support post production.
- Understanding of the product specifications and technical documents
- Participating in development analysis
- Understand scope of work.
- Planning tasks for functional, integration, compatibility and localisation.
- Break down tasks and provide estimations in Jira boards
- Review Tasks of other Q.E team members
- Based on test plan, allocate team members responsible for writing different categories of test cases
- Review Test cases.Mapping test cases with requirements
- Prepare Test execution plan
- Provide Test execution reports to stakeholders.
- Maintain test cases in Repository.
- Providing updates and discussing bottlenecks with clients.
- Attend stand up meetings with leads and pass information to teams
- Will be responsible for for conducting 1:1 of other QE team members
- Responsible for delivering projects on time by providing support to the project manager.
- Share reports and MIS related to product quality to clients
- Provide reports on Crashlytics
- Perform bug analysis on production reported issues
- Root cause analysis of the defects, providing a report on the same.
- Monitoring related dashboards and alerting the team.
- Debug server logs for identifying backend issues [Kibana]
- Using network logs to check API statuses [Chrome Inspect]
- Checking database for any data related issues
- Bring in required process for smooth functioning of QA
- We are blind to your educational qualifications, college or branch of study.
- Need someone who enjoys delivering quality products and has at least 4 years experience working on the same.
- Having good hands on experience in API testing and DataBase testing.
- Have good test case management skills
- Hands on with test planning.
- Have good debugging skills [Server level and app level]
Optional [Good to have]:
- Hands on with deployment process [Jenkins]
- Automating monotonous tasks [Programming skills]
Notice Period of 1 month or less is preferred