Nuclei - Senior Manager - Client Success (3-5 yrs)
As a Client Success Manager based out of Mumbai, you will be a bridge between Nuclei's clients & its internal teams enabling Nuclei to grow and expand faster.
Who are we?
At Nuclei, we are building an integrated API platform, which enables the banks to recapture their "store of value" identity and allows customers to exchange value across various merchants and wealth management services while providing a seamless customer experience.
Our platform injects consumer tech DNA into the banks and enables them to integrate with any 3rd party service or product quickly, thereby providing an enriched experience to their customers. With an emphasis on providing seamless customer experience, real-time integration with multiple third-party products, and a data-driven approach to solutions, Nuclei is the ultimate digital banking solution!
Why is this position required?
- To form strong business-to-business relations with clients to help in up-sell and cross-sell
- To give a different perspective to impact product growth
- To facilitate clear communication between Nuclei and banks to internally manage on-time delivery
- Own & increase the Monthly Recurring Revenue growth of the company from your accounts
Role & Responsibilities :
Key job responsibilities include, but are not limited to :
- As Client Success Manager, you shall be the voice of the banks within the company
- You will own the relationship with the client end-to-end to ensure their success and achieve revenue targets
- Engage & build strong relationships with the senior stakeholders at the client organizations to showcase the value-driven by our solutions
- Set KPIs and goals with clients and collaborate with internal teams to achieve these goals
- Work with the clients to plan strategic initiatives to achieve targets
- Coordinate with internal teams to conceptualize and execute the initiatives planned with the clients
- Work with the sales team to create a detailed solution for new requirements from the client
- As a champion of the banks, help prioritize features in the product roadmap
Why should you apply?
The global FinTech environment has just started getting more exciting. This is the best time to get on the FinTech bandwagon. We at Nuclei are building a global digital banking platform, which will enable banks to transition into digital 2.0 and deliver a full-stack solution to their customers.
We are looking for people who are passionate about learning, who love taking ownership, and who are self-motivated. These candidates thrive working in a dynamic environment and would go above & beyond to deliver solutions to customers.
What will you do?
Be the face of Nuclei for the banks. Coordinate between various teams and the banks. Work closely with them to improve product features.
Profile of an ideal candidate - Skills & Expertise :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to critically analyze data to take decisions and support it with logical reasoning
- Self-aware, have an aptitude for learning, and high attention to detail
- Prior experience in a product-based organization will be a big plus
- Collaborative and can get things done
- Willingness to travel extensively to meet clients across geographies
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Comfort with project management
- Willingness to travel, both within and outside India (sometimes at short notice)
- Energy! Should be a hustler
- 3-5 years of experience
- Should be a Mumbai Resident
Our Culture and policies we believe in and live by at Nuclei :
- Profitable company with a team first culture
- Everyone is encouraged to take decisions and lead. Complete freedom with responsibility.
- 25% team ownership - Buybacks every 6 months from profit pool
- Work from anywhere - Goa or Bali or Ladakh - Permanently remote
- Unlimited leaves - There is no leave policy at Nuclei.
- 4.5 days working. Friday 2nd halves are focused on learning and development
- What we do is a part of work - Book club, Hackathons, Chess club, Expert talks, etc. To explore opportunities to evolve ourselves as an individual and team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.