Recruiter at Nuclei
Views:859 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Nuclei - Recruitment Specialist (1-3 yrs)
What will you do?
- Understand the job requirements and lead the intake meeting with the hiring manager to gather more insights of the requirement.
- Be responsible for the hiring plan for all the positions assigned to you.
- Source relevant candidates from various channels and job boards as per the hiring objectives.
- Screen resumes on the application tracking system.
- Conduct first level of interviews to filter candidates as per hiring objectives to assess applicant's relevant knowledge, skills and experience.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential relationship with the candidate.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with everyone involved in the hiring process, while scheduling interviews, taking feedback from interviewers, etc.
- Conduct and manage hiring drives.
- Provide insights and document the learnings from the hiring process for all the assigned positions.
- Take complete ownership and accountability of the recruitment process.
Who should apply ?
- 1-3 years of experience as a recruiter and having managed the full cycle of a recruitment process.
- Experience of working in a start-up would be preferred.
- Excellent communication (written & oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience in a product based organization will be preferred.
- Fluent in English, Hindi and any one of the South Indian languages such as Telugu, Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam (would be an added advantage).
Why should you apply?
Global FinTech environment has just started getting more exciting. This is the best time to get on the FinTech bandwagon. We at Nuclei are building a global digital banking platform, which will enable banks to transition into digital 2.0 and deliver a full stack solution to their customers.
We are looking for people who are passionate about learning, who love taking ownership and are self motivated. These candidates thrive working in a dynamic environment and would go above & beyond to deliver solutions to customers.
Who we are?
At Nuclei, we are building an integrated API platform, which enables the banks to recapture their "store of value" identity and allows customers to exchange value across various merchants and wealth management services, while providing a seamless customer experience.
Our platform injects consumer tech DNA into the banks and enables them to integrate with any 3rd party service or product quickly, thereby providing an enriched experience to their customers. With emphasis on providing seamless customer experience, real-time integration with multiple third party products and a data driven approach to solutions, Nuclei is the ultimate digital banking solution!