HR at CDNA Technologies Private Limited
Views:4360 Applications:1601 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:982
Nuclei - Product Manager (3-6 yrs)
Nuclei is a fintech SaaS startup working already with over 18+ large enterprise clients across Asia in just a span of over 4.6 years.
Why are we building Nuclei?
Before we started Nuclei, we listed down a few guiding principles. These were essentially our learning from the previous startups/companies:
Think big, think global, and not limit ourselves only to India.
Build a company. We wanted to be sustainable from day 1 and build a profitable business. This does not mean that we compromise on growth, but we most definitely avoid unsustainable growth.
Build for the long term, not flip it in a few years.
And most importantly, we wanted to change the perception about India, from being a back-office/outsourcing destination, to a product destination. All the above points came together to form Nuclei's vision - "To build a well respected global product company. "At Nuclei, we are building innovative products that enable enterprises to increase customer engagement & build deeper relationships while transforming into a "Super-app".
Nuclei is currently undergoing expansion across APAC, MEA & Europe
Please note: This is a remote job
Who should apply?
Someone with 3-5 years of product building experience
We are looking for product builders
Who are Product Builders?
- Product Builders don't get hassled by chaos and constant change, they actually enjoy it and thrive in it. They understand that this is necessary for success.
- Product Builders work on building products from scratch (0 to 1)
- Product Builders have a high bias for action.
- Product Builders think from first principles.
What will you do?
- Responsible for Product roadmaps, Go to market, inception & conception of products, competitive analysis, Customer experience design, market & domain research.
- Translation of product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes. Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Drive product launches include working with the public relations team, executives, and other product management team members.
- Understanding of tech that goes behind the product, Data flow among systems, tech bottlenecks and RCA's in tech system & product design.
- Work closely with the engineers, designers and analysts who care deeply about their product. Should be able to quickly build rapport with them.
- Understand macro changes in the market and identify potential opportunities and risks. Should be able to plan features in smaller sprints while keeping an eye on the larger vision.
Our Culture and policies we believe in and live by at Nuclei
- Profitable company with a team-first culture
- Everyone is encouraged to take decisions and lead. Complete freedom with responsibility.
- 25% team ownership - Buybacks every 6 months from the profit pool
- Work from anywhere - Goa or Bali or Ladakh - Permanently remote
- Unlimited leaves - There is no leave policy at Nuclei.
- 4.5 days working. Friday 2nd halves are focused on learning and development
- What we do is a part of work - Bookclub, Hackathons/ Ideathons, Chess club, Expert talks, etc. To explore opportunities to evolve ourselves as an individual and team.