Recruiter at Nuclei
Views:1926 Applications:412 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Nuclei - Manager - People & Culture (7-10 yrs)
Why should you apply?
Global FinTech environment has just started getting more exciting. This is the best time to get on the FinTech bandwagon. We, at Nuclei, are building a global digital banking platform, which will enable banks to transition into digital 2.0 and deliver a full-stack solution to their customers.
We are looking for people who are passionate about learning, who love taking ownership and are self-motivated. These candidates thrive working in a dynamic environment and would go above & beyond to deliver solutions to customers.
Who we are?
- At Nuclei, we are building an integrated API platform, which enables the banks to recapture their "store of value" identity and allows customers to exchange value across various merchants and wealth management services while providing a seamless customer experience.
- Our platform injects consumer tech DNA into the banks and enables them to integrate with any 3rd party service or product quickly, thereby providing an enriched experience to their customers. With an emphasis on providing seamless customer experience, real-time integration with multiple third-party products and a data-driven approach to solutions, Nuclei is the ultimate digital banking solution!
What will you do?
- Design and implementation of people processes and policies
- Standardise and strengthen employee lifecycle processes such as 1-o-1s, Growth, Performance evaluation, Appraisals, Payroll, Reimbursements, Onboarding, Full and Final settlements, etc.
- Build an effective feedback mechanism to continuously improve the employee experience
- Consistently update HRIS system from time to time.
- Build a continuous relationship with employees by engaging with them.
- Develop and maintain the talent management process
- Identify future staffing needs
- Conduct exit interviews and implement corrective actions if necessary
- Create and distribute internal communications regarding company policies, benefits, etc.
- Create effective employee engagement strategies and implement to boost employee morale.
Who should apply?
- 7-10 years of experience in end to end HR Operations
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Fantastic knowledge of HR functions
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.