Recruiter at Nuclei
Views:871 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Nuclei - Intrapreneur In Residence - Enterprise Sales Operations (2-3 yrs)
What will you do?
You will be responsible for the overall enterprise Sales Operations and reporting directly to the VP of Sales. You will identify bottlenecks in the sales process and find ways to reduce them to make the sales machine go faster. Ultimately, your job is to increase sales productivity by enabling their go to market speed, simplifying processes and providing the right input.
- Act as a liaison/partner between the Sales Team and all other internal customers.
- Remain knowledgeable of key processes, business initiatives and internal resources in order to assist the sales team and recruitment in accomplishing company goals.
- To assist the sales team in the matters of proposals, presentations, e-mail & generating contacts.
- Work closely with Sales Managers and the Engagement team to address contract issues or concerns and to ensure the timeliness of contract review.
- Continuously research and remain knowledgeable of industry trends and competition.
- Work effectively with internal support departments (Engagement, Tech, Finance, Category, Marketing) to develop effective sales strategies that promote sales to new and existing customers.
- Complete sales forecasts and sales activity reports and presentations in a timely manner.
- Pipeline reviews - providing reports and data required to support global pipeline reviews.
- Process - create and maintain documentation for core sales process.
Who should apply?
Experience : 2-3 years of sales experience, with a master's degree from a reputed business school.
Communication: Since the success of Sales Operations relies on a large number of people, it requires that you communicate clearly and often.
Analytical Analysis: You must be able to analyse large sets of data, you must have analytical analysis skills.
Dedication: Jobs in sales are often time-consuming, meaning that you should be dedicated to your profession.
Leadership : Since you will work both individually and in a team, it necessitates that each maintains some leadership capabilities.
Negotiation: You should be able to negotiate with customers calmly and other companies to maximise customer relations and product performance.
Planning Abilities : You must be able to plan strategies and future operation goals effectively.
Multitasking : The diverse nature of your responsibilities means that you should have a wide variety of skills that can be employed simultaneously
Why should you apply?
Global FinTech environment has just started getting more exciting. This is the best time to get on the FinTech bandwagon. We at Nuclei are building a global digital banking platform, which will enable banks to transition into digital 2.0 and deliver a full stack solution to their customers. We are looking for people who are passionate about learning, who love taking ownership and are self motivated. These candidates thrive working in a dynamic environment and would go above & beyond to deliver solutions to customers.
Who we are ?
At Nuclei, we are building an integrated API platform, which enables the banks to recpature their "store of value" identity and allows customers to exchange value across various merchants and wealth management services, while providing a seamless customer experience.
Our platform injects consumer tech DNA into the banks and enables them to integrate with any 3rd party service or product quickly, thereby providing an enriched experience to their customers. With emphasis on providing seamless customer experience, real-time integration with multiple third party products and a data driven approach to solutions, Nuclei is the ultimate digital banking solution!