Recruiter at Nuclei
Views:1139 Applications:264 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:251
Nuclei - Entrepreneur In Residence - FinTech (5-10 yrs)
Entrepreneur In Residence - FinTech
Exp : 5- 10 Years
Why are we building Nuclei?
Before we started Nuclei, we listed down a few guiding principles. These were essentially our learning from the previous startups/companies.
1. Think big, think global and not limit ourselves only to India.
2. Build a company, not a startup. We wanted to be sustainable from day 1 and build a profitable business. Does not mean that we compromise on growth, but we most definitely avoid unsustainable growth.
3. Build for the long term, not flip it in a few years.
4. And most importantly, we wanted to change the perception about India, of being a back-office/outsourcing destination, to a product destination.
All the above points came together to form Nuclei's vision - "To build a well respected global product company."
Why are we targeting the BFSI sector?
- Obviously we see a big opportunity in the BFSI sector and it aligns with all of our guiding principles. The banking industry is pretty uniform globally and our products can be easily scaled up across multiples banks and geographies. Working with banks has helped us run a profitable company from day 1 and we intend to remain profitable throughout.
- Coming to the problem - Today, banks are not just competing with other banks, but mainly with various consumer tech companies. And if they intend to remain relevant over the next 10yrs, they need to provide better experience to their customers and build a deeper relationship with them.
At Nuclei, we are building products which enables banks to achieve these objectives.
What will you do?
- Shadow senior management personnel across various parts of the business.
- Strategise & execute geographical expansion of our BFSI products.
- Take ownership of important strategic and operational tasks, and be actively involved in driving growth.
- Learn quickly, adapt and work hard to regularly deliver high-quality output.
- Prepare innovative analyses and presentations, and use them to get clients onboarded.
Who should apply?
- IIT/IIM degree is NOT a must. Founder DNA is a must!
- You'll work closely with the CEO and rest of the senior team, and help them solve problems across business verticals
- 3 years+ experience of running your startup or 5yrs+ of experience in a startup are a must.
- Confident, structured and an incredibly passionate individuals who can take ownership of tasks and work independently to ensure quality output and timely completion.
- Inquisitive personalities with exceptional analytical skills and a strong desire to learn