HR at CDNA TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Views:684 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:151
Nuclei - Entrepreneur In Residence - CEO's Office (1-4 yrs)
Entrepreneur-in-residence (CEO's office) - Permanently remote
Why are we building Nuclei?
Before we started Nuclei, we listed down a few guiding principles. These were essentially the learning from our previous startups/companies.
- Think big, think global.
- Be sustainable from day 1, build a profitable business.
- Build for the long term, every decision, including hiring, should reflect long term thinking.
- Build the right team, have the right people in the right place. Business will automatically get built.
All the above points came together to form Nuclei's vision - "To build a well respected global company."
Why are we targeting the BFSI sector?
- Obviously, we see a big opportunity in the BFSI sector and it aligns with all of our guiding principles.
- The banking industry is pretty uniform globally and our products can be easily scaled up across multiples banks and geographies.
- Working with banks has helped us run a profitable company from day 1 and we intend to remain profitable throughout.
- Today, banks are not just competing with other banks, but mainly with various consumer tech companies. And if they intend to remain relevant over the next 10yrs, they need to provide innovative products to customers and build a deeper relationship with their customers.
What will you do?
- Work with the CEO and his team, to execute across various parts of the business.
- Strategize & execute various key initiatives across the company.
- Take ownership of important tasks and be actively involved in driving growth.
- Learn quickly, adapt, and work hard to regularly deliver high-quality output.
Who should apply?
- IIT/IIM degree is NOT a must, but founder DNA is a must.
- Confident, structured and incredibly passionate individuals
- Someone who can work independently and ensure high-quality output in time.
- Someone with good analytical skills and has a strong desire to learn.
- 1 -3 years of experience
Our Culture and policies we believe in and live by at Nuclei
- Profitable company with a team-first culture
- Everyone is encouraged to take decisions and lead. Complete freedom with responsibility.
- 25% team ownership - Buybacks every 6 months from profit pool
- Work from anywhere - Goa or Bali or Ladakh - Permanently remote
- Unlimited leaves - There is no leave policy at Nuclei.
- 4.5 days working. Friday 2nd halves are focused on learning and development
- What we do is a part of work - Book club, Hackathons, Chess club, Expert talks, etc. To explore opportunities to evolve ourselves as an individual and team.