HR at CDNA Technologies Private Limited
Views:4715 Applications:1478 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:409
Nuclei - Enterprise Sales Manager (3-8 yrs)
Nuclei is a profitable fintech SaaS firm working already with over 18 large BFSI clients across Asia in just a span of 4 years.
Why are we building Nuclei?
Before we started Nuclei, we listed down a few guiding principles. These were essentially our learning from the previous startups/companies:
1. Think big, think global, and not limit ourselves only to India.
2. Build a company. We wanted to be sustainable from day 1 and build a profitable business. Does not mean that we compromise on growth, but we most definitely avoid unsustainable growth.
3. Build for the long term, not flip it in a few years.
4. And most importantly, we wanted to change the perception about India, of being a back-office/outsourcing destination, to a product destination.
All the above points came together to form Nuclei's vision - "To build a well respected global product company."
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for hunting new clients and achieving overall enterprise sales growth across ASEAN, MENA & India.
- You'll be selling Nuclei's product to various Banks and Financial institutions.
Please note: This is a remote role.
Some of the things you will be required to do:
- Market research, lead mapping and outreach
- Pitch and close various Banks and FIs as customers
- Contribute to the development of the sales plan
- Create revenue forecasts, in conjunction with the leadership team
- Building relationships with clients and prospects to ultimately drive sales
- Track and manage the sales pipeline
- Gather customer's feedback and help improve the product
- Own your sales targets for the quarter/year across geographies
- Work closely with the Strategic Partnerships team
This role will directly report into VP - Sales. Prior experience of enterprise selling and accomplishing sales growth will be preferred.
What we do is a part of work - Bookclub, Hackathons, Chess club, Expert talks, etc. To explore opportunities to evolve ourselves as an individual and team.- Must have proficiency in demand generation and concept selling
Who should apply?
- Must have proficiency in demand generation and concept selling
- Someone with 3-8 years of sales experience
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Capable of driving the sales process and contract negotiation.
- Must be willing to work in an intense and high growth work environment
- Connect and actively engage with key influencers and decision-makers inside an organization.
Our Culture and policies we believe in and live by at Nuclei
- Profitable company with a team first culture
- Everyone is encouraged to take decisions and lead. Complete freedom with responsibility.
- 25% team ownership - Buybacks every 6 months from the profit pool
- Work from anywhere - Goa or Bali or Ladakh - Permanently remote
- Unlimited leaves - There is no leave policy at Nuclei.
- 4.5 days working. Friday 2nd halves are focused on learning and development
- What we do is a part of work - Bookclub, Hackathons, Chess club, Expert talks, etc. To explore opportunities to evolve ourselves as an individual and team.