Recruiter at Nuclei
Views:1203 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Nuclei - Engagement Manager (3-5 yrs)
Why should you apply?
Global FinTech environment has just started getting more exciting. This is the best time to get on the FinTech bandwagon. We at Nuclei are building a global digital banking platform, which will enable banks to transition into digital 2.0 and deliver a full stack solution to their customers.
We are looking for people who are passionate about learning, who love taking ownership and are self motivated. These candidates thrive working in a dynamic environment and would go above & beyond to deliver solutions to customers.
Who we are ?
At Nuclei, we are building an integrated API platform, which enables the banks to recpature their "store of value" identity and allows customers to exchange value across various merchants and wealth management services, while providing a seamless customer experience.
Our platform injects consumer tech DNA into the banks and enables them to integrate with any 3rd party service or product quickly, thereby providing an enriched experience to their customers. With emphasis on providing seamless customer experience, real-time integration with multiple third party products and a data driven approach to solutions, Nuclei is the ultimate digital banking solution!
What will you do ?
- Be responsible for ensuring smooth delivery of our solutions.
- Set KPIs and goals with clients and collaborate with internal teams to achieve these goals.
- Work with clients to create a robust implementation plan and product roadmap of new features.
- Engage & build strong relationships with the senior stakeholders at the client organisations to showcase the value driven by our solutions.
- Work with the clients to plan strategic initiatives to achieve targets.
- Coordinate with internal teams to conceptualize and execute the initiatives planned with the clients.
- Work with sales team to create a detailed solution for new requirements from the client.
- Analyse customer behaviour on the client's digital properties to identify issues, new features / fixes required and create a plan to achieve internal revenue targets.
- Coordinate with product team to get issues and bottlenecks resolved.
- Own relationship with the client end-to-end to ensure their success and achieve revenue targets.
Who should apply ?
- MBA + Engineering degree holders with 3-5 years of experience of working in a client facing role.
- Prior experience in a product based organization will be preferred.
- Ability to critically analyse data to take decisions and support it with logical reasoning.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self aware, have an aptitude for learning and high attention to detail.
- Collaborative and a team leader.
- Willingness to travel extensively to meet clients across geographies