HR at CDNA TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Views:1172 Applications:239 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:216
Nuclei - EIR Business - APAC (2-5 yrs)
Nuclei is a fintech SaaS startup working already with over 18+ large BFSI clients across Asia in just a span of over 3 years.
Why are we building Nuclei?
Before we started Nuclei, we listed down a few guiding principles. These were essentially our learning from the previous startups/companies:
1. Think big, think global, and not limit ourselves only to India.
2. Build a company. We wanted to be sustainable from day 1 and build a profitable business. This does not mean that we compromise on growth, but we most definitely avoid unsustainable growth
3. Build for the long term, not flip it in a few years.
4. And most importantly, we wanted to change the perception about India, of being a back-office/outsourcing destination, to a product destination.
All the above points came together to form Nuclei's vision - "To build a well-respected global product company. "
At Nuclei, we are building innovative products that enable enterprises to increase customer engagement & build a deeper relationship while transforming to a "Super-app". Nuclei is currently undergoing expansion across Europe, APAC & MEA regions.
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for hunting new clients and achieving overall enterprise sales growth across the APAC region.
- You'll be selling Nuclei's SaaS products to various Banks/Financial Institutions & Telecoms.
Some of the things you will be required to do:
- Market research, lead mapping, and outreach
- Pitch and close various Banks & Telcos as customers
- Contribute to the development of the sales plan
- Create revenue forecasts, in conjunction with the leadership team
- Building relationships with clients and prospects to ultimately drive sales
- Understand customers' pain points and work to help solve them and not sell
- Create and nurture a strong qualified sales pipeline
- Contract and commercial negotiations to close large enterprise deals
- Gather customer's feedback and help improve the product
- Own your sales targets for the quarter/year across geographies
- Work closely with the Strategic Partnerships & Product Marketing team
Who should apply?
- Someone with 2-5 years of relevant sales experience in SaaS/product startups
- Startup and SaaS experience is a must
- Must have proficiency in concept & consultative selling
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Capable of driving the sales process and contract negotiation.
- Prefers to work in an intense and high growth work environment
- Prefer to work with a high level of ownership and autonomy
- Connect and actively engage with key influencers and decision-makers inside an organization.
Nuclei has been widely recognized by the industry till date, we have been:
- Mastercard Startpath finalists; official global partner with Mastercard
- Part of Microsoft for Startups; official Microsoft Azure global Partner
- Selected in Visa Fintech Partner Connect Program for CEMEA region
- Finalists in Qatar Fintech Hub Accelerator Programme
- Tech30 Startup of the year by Yourstory
- Nominated for Bootstrapped Startup of the year by SaaSBoomi
- Featured in leading publications including BloombergQuint, Yourstory, The Morning Context, Finextra, The Fintech Times, Gulf Times, etc.
Our Culture and policies we believe in and live by at Nuclei
- Profitable company with a team first culture
- Everyone is encouraged to take decisions and lead. Complete freedom with responsibility.
- 25% team ownership - Buybacks every 6 months from profit pool
- Work from anywhere - Goa or Bali or Ladakh - Permanently remote
- Unlimited leaves - There is no leave policy at Nuclei.
- 4.5 days working. Friday 2nd halves are focused on learning and development
- What we do is a part of work - Bookclub, Hackathons, Chess club, Expert talks, etc. To explore opportunities to evolve ourselves as an individual and team.