Recruiter at Nuclei
Views:4049 Applications:672 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:652
Nuclei - Data Analyst (1-2 yrs)
Why should you apply?
Global FinTech environment has just started getting more exciting. This is the best time to get on the FinTech bandwagon. We at Nuclei are building a global digital banking platform, which will enable banks to transition into digital 2.0 and deliver a full stack solution to their customers. We are looking for people who are passionate about learning, who love taking ownership and are self-motivated. These candidates thrive working in a dynamic environment and would go above & beyond to deliver solutions to customers.
Who we are?
- At Nuclei, we are building an integrated API platform, which enables the banks to recapture their "store of value" identity and allows customers to exchange value across various merchants and wealth management services while providing a seamless customer experience.
- Our platform injects consumer tech DNA into the banks and enables them to integrate with any 3rd party service or product quickly, thereby providing an enriched experience to their customers. With an emphasis on providing seamless customer experience, real-time integration with multiple third-party products and a data-driven approach to solutions, Nuclei is the ultimate digital banking solution!
What will you do?
- Analyze and visualize data from various sources and deliver actionable insights to various teams within our Enterprise clients.
- Assisting in delivering well-organized reports, dashboards, data analysis, and statistical models
- Devise key metrics with clients and leverage knowledge of data preparation activities such as extraction, cleansing, aggregation and data analysis to deliver on internal/client requirement
- Enhance and optimize existing reports, analysis processes
- Evaluate 3rd Party tools for internal/client business requirements
- Actively gather and share domain related knowledge in forums within the organization.
Must Haves :
- Proficiency in writing Database Queries, sub queries and Joins in SQL
- Deep Knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience handling large data sets
- Ability to design and develop reports or MIS as per business requirement
- Understanding of Business Verticals and respective requirements - Marketing, Sales, Operations etc.
- Innovative and out of the box thinking
- Exposure to BI Tools [Tableau]
- 1-2 years experience in Data Analytics domain
Good to have :
- Experience with R/Python [especially Data Manipulation & Visualization, Data crawling, API- Access packages]
- Writing VBA Macros
- Experience in data mining
- Experience Social/Digital Media Tools (e.g. social platform insights, Google Analytics, social publishing)
- Prior experience in client supporting Analytical roles