Recruiter at Nuclei
Views:4343 Applications:978 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:172
Nuclei - Chief of Staff/Head - CEO's Office (8-15 yrs)
Exp : 8 - 15 Years
Why are we building Nuclei?
Before we started Nuclei, we listed down a few guiding principles. These were essentially our learning from the previous startups/companies.
1. Think big, think global and not limit ourselves only to India.
2. Build a company, not a startup. We wanted to be sustainable from day 1 and build a profitable business. Does not mean that we compromise on growth, but we most definitely avoid unsustainable growth.
3. Build for the long term, not flip it in a few years.
4. And most importantly, we wanted to change the perception about India, of being a back-office/outsourcing destination, to a product destination.
All the above points came together to form Nuclei's vision - "To build a well respected global product company."
Why are we targeting the BFSI sector?
Obviously we see a big opportunity in the BFSI sector and it aligns with all of our guiding principles. The banking industry is pretty uniform globally and our products can be easily scaled up across multiples banks and geographies. Working with banks has helped us run a profitable company from day 1 and we intend to remain profitable throughout.
Coming to the problem - Today, banks are not just competing with other banks, but mainly with various consumer tech companies. And if they intend to remain relevant over the next 10yrs, they need to provide better experience to their customers and build a deeper relationship with them.
At Nuclei, we are building products which enables banks to achieve these objectives.
What will you do?
- Shadow the CEO and execute across various parts of the business.
- Strategise & execute various key initiatives across the company.
- Take ownership of important strategic and operational tasks, and be actively involved in driving growth.
- Learn quickly, adapt and work hard to regularly deliver high-quality output.
Who should apply?
- Founder DNA is a must! 3 years+ experience of running your startup or 5yrs+ of experience in a startup are a must.
- Individuals who want (and have earned) freedom and autonomy to build their teams and run their business.
- Confident, structured and an incredibly passionate individuals who want to take ownership of tasks and work independently.