HR at CDNA Technologies Private Limited
Views:4405 Applications:1402 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1086
Nuclei - Associate Product Manager (2-3 yrs)
Nuclei is a fintech SaaS startup working already with over 18+ large enterprise clients across Asia in just a span of over 4.6 years.
Why are we building Nuclei?
Before we started Nuclei, we listed down a few guiding principles. These were essentially our learning from the previous startups/companies:
1. Think big, think global, and not limit ourselves only to India.
2. Build a company. We wanted to be sustainable from day 1 and build a profitable business. This does not mean that we compromise on growth, but we most definitely avoid unsustainable growth.
3. Build for the long term, not flip it in a few years.
4. And most importantly, we wanted to change the perception about India, from being a back-office/outsourcing destination, to a product destination.
5. All the above points came together to form Nuclei's vision - "To build a global product company."
6. At Nuclei, we are building innovative products that enable enterprises to increase customer engagement & build deeper relationships while transforming into a "Super-app".
7. Nuclei is currently undergoing expansion across APAC, MEA & Europe
Please note: This is a remote job
Who should apply?
- Someone with 2 - 3 years of product building experience.
Job Responsibilities :
- Own the entire lifecycle, from conception to launch of products that are of global standards.
- Identify market opportunities by understanding end-users needs, banks requirements, regulatory environment, competitive landscape, and fintech trends to define product roadmap in line with the company's vision.
- Convert business requirements and market opportunities into actionable product deliverables by assessing target users, revenue potential, market feasibility (availability of vendor APIs), risks, eco-system fit, and global scale
- Interact with the clients on a day-to-day basis to gather and align on the business requirements for the product
- Prepare a detailed Product Requirements Documents(PRDs) including the WHAT, WHY, MVP, milestones, success metrics, dependencies, user stories, acceptance criteria, error scenarios, test cases, and go to market strategy
- Create wireframes and collaborate with the design team for low and high fidelity UI designs and UX flows by conducting usability testing
- Conduct walkthrough of the product to dev and QA teams, remove blockers, resolve dependencies, validate technical specification document, collaborate with Project/POD lead for the task creation and delivery
- Give product signoff after thorough testing of the product, review the test cases, and categorize and prioritize the bugs
- Devise a pre-launch strategy with all the stakeholders for app store optimization, and customer outreach through existing communication channels viz. email, push, text message, blogs, social media handles, coming soon banners, etc.
- Maintain a stable build, measure the performance of the product using the metrics defined, market the product for acquisition and retention of the users
- Iterate and improve by collating the feedback from the end-users and all other stakeholders and assessing the change of landscape if any and incorporate the features to be built for future releases in the roadmap
- Nuclei has been widely recognized by the industry till date, we have been:
- Mastercard Startpath finalists; official global partner with Mastercard
- Part of Microsoft for Startups; official Microsoft Azure global Partner
- Selected in Visa Fintech Partner Connect Program for CEMEA region
- Finalists in Qatar Fintech Hub Accelerator Programme
- Tech30 Startup of the year by Yourstory
- Nominated for Bootstrapped Startup of the year by SaaSBoomi
- Featured in leading publications including BloombergQuint, Yourstory, The Morning Context, Finextra, The Fintech Times, Gulf Times, etc.
Also, Some links and material to give you a head start on understanding a bit more about Nuclei.
- Sustainable growth
- 25% team ownership - Skin in the game
- Building a profitable startup
- Building from grounds up
- YourStory Tech30 2020
- The team is the core product. SARs explained
- Mastercard Start Path Acceleration
- Visa - Strategic partnership
- Nuclei SARs Buyback program
- Nuclei's LinkedIn page
Our Culture and policies we believe in and live by at Nuclei :
- Profitable company with a team first culture
- Everyone is encouraged to take decisions and lead. Complete freedom with responsibility.
- 25% team ownership - Buybacks every 6 months from the profit pool
- Work from anywhere - Goa or Bali or Ladakh - Permanently remote
- Unlimited leaves - There is no leave policy at Nuclei.
- 4.5 days working. Friday 2nd halves are focused on learning and development
- What we do is a part of work - Bookclub, Hackathons, Chess club, Expert talks, etc. To explore opportunities to evolve ourselves as an individual and team.