Recruiter at Nuclei
Views:2243 Applications:500 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:474
Nuclei - Associate Director - Enterprise Sales (5-8 yrs)
Why are we building Nuclei?
Before we started Nuclei, we listed down a few guiding principles. These were essentially the learnings from our previous startups/companies.
1. Think big, think global and not limit ourselves only to India.
2. Build a company, not a startup. We wanted to be sustainable from day 1 and build a profitable business.
3. Build for the long term, not flip it in a few years.
4. Leverage existing distribution, instead of spending $s in getting app downloads.
5. And most importantly, we wanted to change the perception about India, of being a back-office / outsourcing destination, to a product destination.
All the above points came together to form Nuclei's vision - "To build a well respected global product company out of India.
Why are we targeting the BFSI sector?
Obviously we see a big opportunity in the BFSI sector and it aligns with all of our guiding principles. The banking industry is pretty uniform globally and our products can be easily scaled up across multiples banks and geographies. Working with banks has helped us run a profitable company from day 1 and we intend to remain profitable throughout.
Coming to the problem - Today, banks are not just competing with other banks, but mainly with various consumer tech companies. And if they intend to remain relevant over the next 10yrs, they need to build a deeper relationship with their customers.
At Nuclei, we are building a platform that enables the banks to increase customer engagement and build a deeper relationship. We help them go-to-market with multiple third party products quickly, while providing a seamless customer experience.
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for hunting new clients and achieving overall enterprise sales growth across India and MEA.
- You'll be selling Nuclei's product to various banks and financial institutions.
Some of the things you will be required to do :
- Identify and close various banks and FIs as customers
- Contribute to the development of the sales plan
- Create revenue forecasts, in conjunction with the leadership team
- Building relationships with clients and prospects to ultimately drive sales
- Track and manage the sales pipeline
- Gather customer's feedback and help improve the product
This role will directly report into VP - Sales. Prior experience of concept selling and accomplishing sales growth will be preferred.
Who should apply?
- Must have proficiency in concept selling/demand generation
- Someone with 5-8 years of enterprise sales experience
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Capable of driving the sales process and contract negotiation.
- Must be willing to work in an intense and high growth work environment
- Must be comfortable with traveling often.
- Connect and actively engage with key influencers and decision-makers inside an organization.