Delivery Lead at Nualfas Business Solutions
Views:73 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Nualfas - Sub Editor (2-6 yrs)
- Connect and engage with executives and leaders of the industry (F&B industry), meet and interview the industry stalwarts and to maintain a healthy working environment and ensure speed and precision in our reportage
- Write and edit stories/reports that fulfils audience needs, integrates their response, and prioritises the engagement with them.
- Pitch in ideas for the editorial strategy for Tangent Live magazine in consultation with the Chief Editor and oversee implementation of the same on a daily basis
- Monitoring conversations on social media to understand and assess content trends and requirements
- Manage everything that goes up on the website: from textual stories to visuals to videos.
- Monitor trends and track developments in the industry; report and edit copies
- Intensify user engagement using various social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Understand user consumption and behaviour using Google Analytics and design plans to increase hits on the website while maintaining accuracy.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in digital media/ journalism.
- Knowledge and experience in digital journalism and media
- Experience and success in directing the development of multimedia content as video, audio and social media.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational skills, and a demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Meticulous and detail oriented.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.