Founder at Nualfas Business Solutions LLP
Views:192 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
NUALFAS - Project Manager (3-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Coordinate between internal teams (both India & NY) and client for flawless execution of the project.
- Ensure that the assets are delivered on-time, within scope and as per clients expected quality.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope and schedule
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors (if any)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Great educational background.
- Proven working experience as a project manager preferably in the Media sector or related.
- Basic Audio-Video, edit & QC knowledge (Good to have)
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office