Senior HR Manager at Nua Woman
Views:275 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Nua - Senior Product Manager (6-8 yrs)
About Nua (nuawoman.com)
Nua is a venture-funded direct-to-consumer brand transforming women's wellness in India, with holistic and personalised solutions for solving real problems that women face. Our wellness platform combines great products (India's first fully customisable sanitary pads, self-heating menstrual cramp patches), an impactful community and personalised customer experience. With a growing community of over 200,000 women, we are already one of India's largest and most engaged digital-first women's wellness brands.
If you are as passionate as we are in making a difference and creating real impact in a fast-paced and wildly creative environment, then you might just be the person we are looking for.
Nua isn- t your typical workplace - an open work atmosphere, a lean team structure, and strong believers of - no idea is a bad idea-, are what define us. You will get to work in a fun environment with great work ethics, unbelievable growth and recognition and uncompromising work-life balance. And beyond all, an opportunity to solve real problems.
About the Role
At Nua, we obsess over customer experience. Every product decision is driven by what is best for our customer. The ideal candidate for this role will come with strong product management experience, is customer obsessed, data-driven and is able to operate with minimal supervision. They should have strong problem-solving skills, be able to influence partner teams (e.g., external vendors) and juggle multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will own the end-to-end digital customer journey, from pre-purchase to post-sales, including customer retention and subscriptions. You will work closely with the business teams (marketing, operations, customer experience) to define the product roadmap; collaborate with external partners (e.g., UI/UX design, engineering team, payment gateways, etc); and execute the product roadmap.
- Roadmap Management: Define high quality product strategy and roadmap based on business strategy and voice of customer. Manage a cross-functional process to translate the desired customer experience into a logically sequenced and optimized product roadmap. Create buy-in for the product roadmap with internal and external stakeholders.
- Requirements Definition: Partner with external vendors, including but not limited to UI/UX design, tech/engineering, payment gateways, to develop high quality requirements and manage the scope of each product launch to deliver key capabilities on time.
- Product Roll-out: Create and execute go-to-market plans for new products and features. Work closely with tech/engineering to develop product(s) and go-to-market teams (marketing, operations) to drive customer adoption and retention.
- Define and monitor key performance metrics to ensure performance, and continually optimize operational efficiencies.
- Be comfortable with hands-on, day-to-day problem solving, implementing quick and effective action plans to meet short term priorities. Equally comfortable in generating a 3-year strategic vision.
- Be comfortable with working closely with engineering teams, including detailed PRDs and tech/code reviews.
- Conduct continuous benchmarking with best-in-class direct-to-consumer brands and other related companies.
- Prepare and present business reviews to senior management.
- Bachelors in a Technical field, with MBA from a Tier-1 institute preferably
- 6-8 years of work experience in E-commerce, Direct-to-consumer or Digital Brands
- 4+ years in designing and launching B2C/consumer-facing products
- 3+ years of experience in successful planning and management of projects end-to-end with competing resources, priorities and multiple stakeholders
- At least 4 full product lifecycles / releases, with ownership of 3-4 major products
- At least 3 years of experience in managing / working closely with software engineers
- Ability to lead teams, drive towards collaboration and work efficiently under changing priorities, time constraints and responsibilities
- Have a strong analytics background and be data-driven, demonstrating the ability to understand key performance drivers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Prior experience with coding / software engineering
- Prior experience managing consumer products with online brands/e-commerce
- Experience with multiple demand channels (SEO, PPC, etc)
- Experience working with external (3P) software vendors
- Startup experience
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively and independently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines