Senior HR Manager at Nua Woman
Views:748 Applications:210 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Nua - Manager - Customer Experience Design/Strategy (5-7 yrs)
Nua is a venture-funded new-age brand transforming the women's wellness space in India. Starting with our innovative, chemical-free and India's only fully customisable sanitary pads, we are on a mission to develop holistic and personalised solutions for solving real problems that women face. We do this by building a wellness platform with great products, an impactful community, and a personalised customer experience.
With a growing community of over 200,000 women, we are already India's largest and most engaged digital-first feminine care brand.
If you are as passionate as we are in making a difference and creating real impact in a fast-paced and wildly creative environment, then you might just be the person we are looking for.
About the Role
At Nua, we obsess over customer experience. Every decision is driven by what is best for our customer. The ideal candidate for this role will come with strong operational excellence and CX design experience, is customer obsessed, data-driven and is able
to operate with minimal supervision. They should have strong problem-solving skills, be able to influence key internal stakeholders and juggle multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
As a CX Design and Strategy Manager, you will own the end-to-end customer experience design, from pre-purchase to post-sales, including customer acquisition
and retention. You will be an integral part of the Customer Experience team, while working closely with several business teams (new product development, marketing, operations, community) to design the customer experience at Nua; and execute on several CX initiatives (e.g., NPS, CX decision rights, org-wide user immersion, etc).
- Customer journey: Map the entire customer journey and identify areas of improvement. Conduct detailed analysis to identify pain points at every customer touch point and define and prioritize action items.
- CX Performance management: Own and manage the NPS process, work closely with the CX Operations team to define OKRs and measurement mechanisms for a better experience (e.g., incidents per unit, first contact
- CX Policy and Process: Guardrail the customer experience through customer- centric decision making, policies and processes.
- Program Management: Manage all CX improvement initiatives, working closely with internal teams (e.g., Product, Engineering, Operations) to execute
CX improvement projects.
- Process Excellence: Own and manage Customer Support process excellence, resulting in structural changes, incident reductions, service recovery, decision rights systems.
- CX Systems: Design and launch an omni-channel CRM system for customer support, including CX analytics, WhatsApp, and AI chatbot integration. Implement a social listening tool.
- CX Culture: Create a more customer-centric culture through the setup of Voice of Customer and user immersion programs.
- Conduct continuous benchmarking with best-in-class direct-to-consumer brands and other related companies.
- Prepare and present business reviews to senior management.
- Bachelors in a Technical field, with MBA from a Tier-1 institute preferably
- 5-7 years of work experience in E-commerce, Management Consulting or Direct-to-consumer Brands
- 3-5 years- experience in customer experience design OR in management consulting (B2C experience is a must)
- In-depth knowledge of customer journey, journey maps, drivers of experience
- Strong people management and cross-functional experience
- Ability to empathise with customers.
- Ability to lead teams, drive towards collaboration and work efficiently under
changing priorities, time constraints and responsibilities.
- Have a strong analytics background and be data-driven, demonstrating the ability to understand key performance drivers.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Prior experience working with large data sets.
- Prior experience managing consumer products with online brands/e- commerce.
- Contact centre experience is a huge plus.
- Experience working with Product Managers and Engineering teams
- Start-up experience
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively and independently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
What is in it for you
- An opportunity to work in one of India's most innovative digital, direct-to- consumer brands.
- Experience a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to part of a fast-growing company at an early stage.
- Steep learning curve with exposure to other business functions, including marketing, technology, product development.
- A performance-based environment with no limits to career growth and personal development.