Senior HR Manager at Nua Woman
Views:1607 Applications:454 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:182
Nua - Assistant Manager - Supply & Operations (1-5 yrs)
About Nua (www.nuawoman.com)
Nua is a venture-funded new-age brand transforming the women's wellness space in India. Starting with our innovative, chemical-free and India's only fully customizable sanitary pads, we are on a mission to develop holistic and personalised solutions for solving real problems that women face. We do this by building a wellness platform with great products, an impactful community and a personalised customer experience. With a growing community of over 150,000 women, we are already India's largest and most engaged digital-first feminine care brand.
If you are as passionate as we are in making a difference and creating real impact in a fast-paced and wildly creative environment, then you might just be the person we are looking for.
Nua isn't your typical workplace - an open work atmosphere, a lean team structure, and strong believers of - no idea is a bad idea-, are what define us. You will get to work in a fun environment with great work ethics, unbelievable growth and recognition and uncompromising work-life balance. And beyond all, an opportunity to solve real problems.
Key Responsibilities :
- Gather demand forecast from category teams for next month and quarter
- Determine inventory requirement at WH level based on demand forecast and WH allocation
- Communicate with sourcing and packaging teams about the future inventory requirements
- Ensure adequate inventory is available across all WH, at optimal inventory carrying costs
- Work closely with sourcing and packaging teams for order placement
- Work closely with WH Ops and LMD operations team for order allocation
- Assist in network planning
- Working as a part of project teams to plan and implement new initiatives.
What we look for :
- Ecommerce or Retail operation experience
- Good communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient in MS Excel
Preferred Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree Engineering or related field / MBA in Supply Chain Management or Operations
- Minimum Experience-3 years
What's in it for you :
- An opportunity to work in one of India's most innovative digital, direct-to-consumer brands
- Experience a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to part of a fast-growing company at an early stage
- Steep learning curve with exposure to wider marketing and community management teams- functions
- A performance-based environment with no limits to career growth and personal development