Talent Acquisition Partner at NTT Ltd
Views:393 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
NTT - Enterprise/Solutions Architect (10-20 yrs)
Title: Enterprise Architect
- Demonstrable experience in a consulting and IT role within a large scale (preferably multi-national) technology services environment
- A good understanding of the vast range of IT operations
- Significant skills in a wide variety of Enterprise Application and Process, IT Services in Networking, Data Centre, Communications (including Contact Centre), Security, End-User Computing and Digital Business Solutions
- Proven client engagement and consulting experience coupled with solid experience in client needs assessment and change management and the ability to recognize opportunities for future business within an account
- Provides Enterprise business application, process, and technical expertise through assessment, design, sales presentations, product demonstrations, installation, and maintenance of company products.
- Assists the sales staff in assessing the potential application of company products to meet customer needs and preparing detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer applications/solutions.
- May build a mini-application based on customer requirements to demonstrate the feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping and/or product demo for a client.
- May provide software development and consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation.
- Define architectural principles and apply them to influence architectural outcomes and guide governance
- Develop As-Is, Vision, FMO and To Be service architectures, identify gaps and develop transition roadmaps
- Manage large application and technology portfolios, using frameworks, lifecycle, and various other models and tools
- Lead the integration of services (if the lead is not conducted by the Services Architect), process, applications, data, technology through a Managed Service design across multiple domains, delivery units, or geography.
- Define organizational structure, capabilities, processes, and business functions.
- Lead the design of complex managed service solutions by driving TPS and Solutions teams, to provide client solutions that support client business outcomes, integrating technology & service design across multiple domains, delivery units, or geographies.
- Work closely with the sales team to participate in and proactively drive the presales process with clients. This may include conducting meetings, writing proposals, proposing solutions, and delivering presentations.
- Skilled in vertical, applications & business design process lead architect that brings together client and multi-domain (tech & geo)
- Have a broad level of knowledge across Enterprise Architecture, Managed Services, Service Management consulting, and multiple solutions areas (Business Units), and across domains, delivery units, and geographies
- Understand, influence, and design organization structures, capabilities, processes, and operating models
- Apply fundamental knowledge of IT Governance, Risk and Compliance, SLAs, IT services, Policies, and Process management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.