Recruiter at NTT DATA Services
Views:743 Applications:202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
NTT DATA Corporation - Manager - Procurement (8-10 yrs)
Manager - Procurement (Ariba)
- NTT DATA Services is a top 10 global services company and part of the NTT Group, a Fortune 29 telecommunications and services company based in Japan. We operate with 60,000 professionals in 36 countries. Every day around the world we help clients explore new ways to respond to market dynamics with flexibility and speed, reduce costs with less risk, and increase productivity to enable growth.
- For more than 30 years, our Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) team has implemented the processes and technologies for our clients that bring about real transformation for customers of all sizes. Our end-to-end administrative services help streamline operations, improve productivity and strengthen cash flow to help our customers stay competitive and improve member satisfaction.
Role Description :
As a Manager - Procurement is responsible for managing procurement operations including vendor onboarding, PR-PO, Contracting and Helpdesk. This role will aid at adequate monitoring of requisitions, orders, contract renewals. Continuously transforming the procurement functions through utilization of tools and technologies to become best in class. Will be reporting to Associate Director/ Director.
Job Responsibilities :
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation.
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries. Ensure timely closure of projects with no escalations
- Communicates with suppliers and to make sure supplies get where they need to be when they need to be, even when a deadline is tight
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise team members, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Work with existing vendors and manage relationships / contracts
- Identify and communicate process improvements to ensure best practices in procurement process are followed across the company.
- Develop supplier performance scorecard and review performance of suppliers at regular intervals and suggest action if there's issue in terms of performance, cost or quality
- Evaluate existing & potential vendors & recommend & implement for change, if beneficial for the Organization.
- 8 to 10 years of work experience with Team Management skills
- Experienced in PR-PO, Help Desk, Supplier On-boarding and Supplier Relationship Management.
- Working Knowledge of Ariba is must for the role.
- Should possess strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Should be able to handle team members and maintaining minimal attrition in team.