Talent Acquisition Partner at NTT Ltd
Views:229 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
NTT - Business Analyst (10-12 yrs)
Title : Asst. Manager / Dy. Manager - Business Analyst / Integration Specialist
Location : Mumbai (Chandivali Estate)
- Planning and managing the integration of new applications into the existing system throughout the end-to-end platform working with IT teams and business stakeholders.
- Keep a track on integration projects and ensure that they meet business requirements and goals
- Fulfill the end user requirements.
- Checking and evaluating for any issues with the operation of the new applications with the existing system software and applications.
- Minimizing the impact of integration on various existing processes.
- Evaluating the results of the integration projects and preparing reports for the same.
- Track and provide data for project updates. Escalate risks/issues as appropriate.
- Identify integration issues, propose solutions to identified issues, coordinate corrective action plans and manage them to resolution. Escalate risks/issues as appropriate.
- Making recommendation of the integration products and services by carrying out proper research work.
- Understanding of business processes (Sales, Delivery, Contract Management, Finance, Procurement, Operations)
- Hands-on experience in integrating Application to other systems using Web service interfaces and 3rd party middleware e.g. Dell Boomi, Informatica
- Experience in team leadership or management of handling onsite-offshore delivery model
- Working Knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server).
- Expert in database engineering using Oracle and SQL development.
- Knowledge about various architectures and protocols such as SOA, UDDI, EDA, REST, XML, FTP, WSDL, and SOAP.
- Strong experience with data architecture and application architecture.
- Work with the business analysts, system designers, and business owners to document integration requirements, and to lead in the integration testing phase.
- Communicate with the software developers and engineers to address any problem in the program logic.
- Preparing accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents, workflows, technical specification documents.
- Managing any change requests related to the working project plans daily to meet the agreed deadlines.
- Responsible for functional testing and supporting user acceptance testing & cutover
- Perform & Supervise the UAT to assure the delivered solution meets the functional and technical requirements.
- Provide direction and mentoring to project teams, and effectively influence user/functional leadership on key decisions
- Managing vendor's team for development purposes
- Must be able to Program manage projects through daily / periodic interaction with the Development team.
- If required, will have to provide transactional support to various applications like CRM, ITSM, ERP, Customer / Partner Self Service Portal, HRMS, Mobile Application etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.