Talent Acquisition at NSEIT Ltd
Views:264 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
NSEIT - Solution Architect - Cloud & Infra - NGen Platform Service Management Team (10-15 yrs)
We are currently expanding NSEIT's NGen Platform Service Management team. Below is the brief JD for your ref :-
About NSEIT :
We are a strategic IT partner to the world's 3rd largest stock exchange that gets connected to 2,20,000+ end-terminals, executes a billion transactions and processes about 40,000 orders per second-scalability, security and performance is in our DNA. We also work with 6 of the top 10 insurance companies in India and add business value to 150+ customers globally. We are razor focussed on Banking, Financial Services and Insurance industries and deliver a consultative approach to adoption of new-age business models for the industry enabled with app infra modernization, data analytics, automation and cyber security.We are a 100% subsidiary of National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSEIL). Being a part of the stock exchange our solutions inherently encapsulate industry strength, security, scalability, reliability and performance features.
NSEIT encourages budding talent and an engaging work environment. If active participation and challenging status quo is what you seek, then we would be thrilled to welcome you to the world of NSEIT.
At NSEIT, we highly encourage getting it done right the first time NSEIT provides a platform for individuals seeking opportunities in the capital market, banking and insurance industries.
What do we look for?
Our success is heavily invested with our employees and hence we believe it's important to look for the right people whose values and passions align with those of the firm. We have an elaborate process in place to get to know each other and understand your strengths to match you to the right opportunities within the firm.
Following are the five attributes that we look for in an individual :
Ownership - We love people that are self- motivated and self-driven to work independently and take charge
Technical capabilities - We are in awe of individuals who are the masters in their respective fields to deliver quality and value for our clients
First Time Right - We love go - getters who want to get it right in the first go itself!
Empathy - We value individuals that can build relationships of high value and sustain those relationships with ease
Business acumen - We highly appreciate individuals that can envision the business value of outcomes
Join us- for great career! For more information please visit us @ https://nseit.com/
1) Experience in developing High Level Design to meet Customer requirements across DC, Hybrid Cloud & HCI (Hyper converged Infrastructure)
2) Experience in defining & translating complex Business Requirements into Technical Requirements.
3) Have strong delivery / Pre-Sales expertise in activities involving assessing customer requirements, defining a solution and establishing a technical and commercial framework by submitting proposals, responding to RFP/RFI, doing Due-Diligence and making technical presentations and participating in presentations/negotiations to justify the approach.
4) Ability to present high-level ROI (Return on Investment) and Total cost of ownership (TCO) figures to customer senior management during presentation and discussions
5) Previous experience in developing develop high level solution, budget/effort/schedule estimation.
6) Deep understanding on various aspects of technology such as;
A) Hybrid Cloud Technologies, B) Converged & Software-Defined Infrastructure, C) Datacenter & Cloud migration, D) Compute, Storage and backup, E) Datacenter build and implementation F) Network (LAN and WAN) & Security, G) Service Integration & Management Tools, H) EUC Technologies, I) Disaster Recovery/BCP
7) TOGAF/Zachman certification is an added advantage.
- Should have hands-on experience in both public and private clouds with end-to-end management.
- Programming skills in any of the languages like Ruby/Python/Java, etc. BIG PLUS
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux environments
Preferred but not mandatory:
1) Done cloud risk & compliance assessments with the customer
2) Knowledge in Infrastructure as Code: Ansible/Chef/Salt, Terraform, etc
We are looking for candidates with minimum of 10 years of experience with technical academics. Let me know your interest for the same.