Talent Acquisition at NSEIT Ltd
Views:262 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
NSEIT - Solution Architect - Business Transformation/BPM (8-15 yrs)
We are hiring a Solution Architect for Business Transformation
About company :
We are a strategic IT partner to the world's 3rd largest stock exchange that gets connected to 2,20,000+ end-terminals, executes a billion transactions, and processes about 40,000 orders per second-scalability, security and performance are in our DNA. We also work with 6 of the top 10 insurance companies in India and add business value to 150+ customers globally. We are razor focussed on Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance industries and deliver a consultative approach to the adoption of new-age business models for the industry enabled with app infra modernization, data analytics, automation, and cybersecurity.
We are a 100% subsidiary of the National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSEIL). Being a part of the stock exchange our solutions inherently encapsulate industry strength, security, scalability, reliability, and performance features.
NSEIT encourages budding talent and an engaging work environment. If active participation and challenging the status quo are what you seek, then we would be thrilled to welcome you to the world of NSEIT.
At NSEIT, we highly encourage getting it done right the first time NSEIT provides a platform for individuals seeking opportunities in the capital market, banking, and insurance industries.
What do we look for ?
Our success is heavily invested with our employees and hence we believe it's important to look for the right people whose values and passions align with those of the firm. We have an elaborate process in place to get to know each other and understand your strengths to match you to the right opportunities within the firm.
Following are the five attributes that we look for in an individual :
- Ownership - We love people that are self-motivated and self-driven to work independently and take charge
- Technical capabilities - We are in awe of individuals who are masters in their respective fields to deliver quality and value for our clients
- First Time Right - We love go-getters who want to get it right in the first go itself!
- Empathy - We value individuals that can build relationships of high value and sustain those relationships with ease
- Business acumen - We highly appreciate individuals that can envision the business value of outcomes
Join us- for a great career! For more information please visit us @ https://nseit.com/
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Involve in the qualification of opportunities, solution design, project and support estimates, customer presentations, building relevant demos and proof of concepts, providing SME knowledge to the delivery practice, answering tender responses, and creating supporting proposals
- The role holder will work closely with the sales and bid teams on existing opportunities and will be used to inputting into the complete sales life cycle
- Technology pre-sales role in tech consulting, understanding customer needs, identifying and designing solutions
- Primarily a customer-facing role
- Experience in software development on at least 3 to 4 projects and played a designer/architect role
- Technologies: BPM Tools, Low code / No Code systems, Process Automation - Transformation to IPA from RPA
Desired Skills and experience :
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Must be a self-motivator and ability to collaborate with delivery and practice teams
- Tech Pre-Sales, Solution Design / architecting, RFP, RFI, Technical Consulting in BFSI space
- Should have exposure to Any one or more BPM Tools, understanding of Low code / No Code systems, Process Automation - Transformation to IPA from RPA
- Should have an excellent understanding of Digital Transformation
- Should have hands-on for carrying out POC and providing solutions to the customer