Talent Acquisition at NSEIT Ltd
Views:307 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
NSEIT - Marketing Manager - Digital Transformation (9-10 yrs)
Key Skill :
A proven record in integrated marketing and creating a plan to drive awareness and pipeline contribution to revenue, influencer marketing, and integrating all marketing touchpoints including offline and online.
About NSEIT :
We are a strategic IT partner to the world's 3rd largest stock exchange that gets connected to 2,20,000+ end-terminals, executes a billion transactions, and processes about 40,000 orders per second-scalability, security and performance are in our DNA. We also work with 6 of the top 10 insurance companies in India and add business value to 150+ customers globally.
We are razor-focused on Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance industries and deliver a consultative approach to the adoption of new-age business models for the industry enabled with app infra modernization, data analytics, automation, and cybersecurity. We are a 100% subsidiary of the National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSEIL). Being a part of the stock exchange our solutions inherently encapsulate industry strength, security, scalability, reliability, and performance features. NSEIT encourages budding talent and an engaging work environment.
If active participation and challenging the status quo are what you seek, then we would be thrilled to welcome you to the world of NSEIT. At NSEIT, we highly encourage getting it done right the first time NSEIT provides a platform for individuals seeking opportunities in the capital market, banking, and insurance industries.
What do we look for?
Our success is heavily invested with our employees and hence we believe it's important to look for the right people whose values and passions align with those of the firm. We have an elaborate process in place to get to know each other and understand your strengths to match you to the right opportunities within the firm.
Following are the five attributes that we look for in an individual :
Ownership : We love people that are self-motivated and self-driven to work independently and take charge.
Technical capabilities : We are in awe of individuals who are the masters in their respective fields to deliver quality and value for our clients.
First Time Right : We love to go-getters who want to get it right in the first go itself!
Empathy : We value individuals that can build relationships of high value and sustain those relationships with ease.
Business acumen : We highly appreciate individuals that can envision the business value of outcomes.
Join us- for a great career! For more information please visit us @ https://nseit.com/
Expected role & responsibilities :
- Drive marketing strategies across all channels
- Drive branding and visibility in external forums, event & conferences
- Create campaigns at organizational& practice levels and ensure consistency and governance is maintained among the service lines
- Create GTM for practice lines& alliances by devising and executing multi-channel campaigns across mail, social media, webinars, workshops, etc
- Create thought leadership positioning by way of Analyst Relationship Management, Competitive Report participation and positioning, Analyst Inquiry, Analyst Briefings
- Enhance organization's positioning by creating unique value propositions & elevator pitches for differentiated communication with clients & influencers esp including service offering content on the website, Blogs, POVs, Case Studies, Videos, playbooks, etc
- Create customer advocacy programs for all practice lines
- Manage organization's participation in industry events end-to-end that includes brand visibility, engagement and lead generation strategies, theme, message, communications, design, and vendor interactions
- Develop content for collaterals, case studies, presentations, social media posts, event stories, and newsletters
- Develop press release, handle interactions with PR agencies & coordinate press releases
- Coordination and working with practice heads to support large ongoing opportunities via campaigns etc.
- Reporting of Weekly, monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly reports to Marketing and practice leaders
Other requirements and Skills :
- Master's degree and 9+ years of professional work experience in Marketing
- Degree preferably in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Exceptional written, content development, presentation, and oral communication skills in English
- Strong content development experience (managing the process from inception through go-to-market)
- Strong experience in event management
- Understanding of B2B marketing
- Strong experience with digital campaigns, understanding of social media (LinkedIn and youtube)
- Proven experience in client credentials/ case study and marketing collateral development
- Understanding and ability to originate and apply marketing concepts
- Ability to work independently and still able to integrate appropriately with practice, alliance pitch
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to develop and apply creative solutions to complex issues
- High attention to detail and quality control
- Experience in team management
- Knowledge of other BFSI industries will be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.