Talent Acquisition at NSEIT Ltd
Views:337 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
NSEIT - Manager - Marketing/Demand Generation - Digital Transformation Business Unit (6-12 yrs)
Looking for a Demand Generation Manager who will be responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing programs that capture and nurture leads across multiple channels.
We are a strategic IT partner to the world's 3rd largest stock exchange that gets connected to 2,20,000+ end-terminals, executes a billion transactions, and processes about 40,000 orders per second-scalability, security and performance are in our DNA. We also work with 6 of the top 10 insurance companies in India and add business value to 150+ customers globally.
We are razor-focused on Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance industries and deliver a consultative approach to the adoption of new-age business models for the industry enabled with app infra modernization, data analytics, automation, and cybersecurity. We are a 100% subsidiary of the National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSEIL). Being a part of the stock exchange our solutions inherently encapsulate industry strength, security, scalability, reliability, and performance features.NSEIT encourages budding talent and an engaging work environment.
If active participation and challenging the status quo are what you seek, then we would be thrilled to welcome you to the world of NSEIT. At NSEIT, we highly encourage getting it done right the first time NSEIT provides a platform for individuals seeking opportunities in the capital market, banking, and insurance industries.
What do we look for?
Our success is heavily invested with our employees and hence we believe it's important to look for the right people whose values and passions align with those of the firm. We have an elaborate process in place to get to know each other and understand your strengths to match you to the right opportunities within the firm.
Following are the five attributes that we look for in an individual :
Ownership - We love people that are self-motivated and self-driven to work independently and take charge.
Technical capabilities - We are in awe of individuals who are the masters in their respective fields to deliver quality and value for our clients.
First Time Right - We love to go-getters who want to get it right in the first go itself!
Empathy - We value individuals that can build relationships of high value and sustain those relationships with ease.
Business acumen - We highly appreciate individuals that can envision the business value of outcomes.
Join us- for a great career! For more information please visit us @ https://nseit.com/
Expected role & responsibilities
- Designing, planning, managing, and optimizing integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels to generate a pipeline.
- Hands-on experience in Acquisition/ ROI Marketing
- Monitoring and reporting campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs, including but not limited to impressions, clicks, web visitors, video views, collateral downloads, leads, initial sales conversations, and revenues
- Create personas tied to specific customer needs and preferences
- Creating impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities
- Ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnel at the right time
- Overseeing vendor selection and contracts as needed
- Lead generation and nurture leads via events, SEM, email, retargeting, targeted social advertising, and cooperative marketing with partners
- Should have experience in implementing marketing automation tool/s to track KPIs, Leverage marketing automation, and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance
- Working closely with the Marketing Lead for both granular tracking, reporting, and efficient lead management in the handoff from marketing to sales
Other requirement and Skills :
- Master's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- 6+ years of B2B demand generation experience in SaaS
- Extensive experience in the development of creative campaigns and execution of email marketing, social advertising, content syndication, SEM, and paid digital
- Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while providing roll-up reporting to senior management
- A digital marketing portfolio of produced marketing work
- Experienced in using Marketing automation tools
- Highly creative in devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Knowledge of other BFSI industries will be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.