NPCI - Incharge - Legal - LLB (12-16 yrs)
LLB with 12+ years of experience out of which at least 8+ years must be from Corporate.
Experience: Minimum of 12 years of post-qualification experience.
- Different type of Contracts extending from Software Agreements, International ventures, Joint Venture, Acquisitions, Licensing of Technical Know-How, Trade Mark User, Share Purchase, Sale and Purchase Agreements, Project documents, Marketing Agreements, Deeds Bonds etc.
- Tenders, Financial Agreements, Bank Documentations, Articles of Association, Warranties, etc.
- Legal documentation
- Litigation/legal affairs
- Handling labor laws matters
- Arbitration & conciliation
- Liasioning assistance
- Court appearance
- Civil & criminal matters
- The job holder is responsible for all legal Affairs, achieving a high level of operational efficiency by Continuous improvement of organization and department work methods, ensuring incorporation of best
- Practices/ creating awareness and development of functional centers of excellence
Knowledge and Skills :
- Good Negotiation skills for the purpose of negotiating the terms of agreement with the parties
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to meet the deadlines and multitasking
- Ability to Liaison with all statutory bodies