VP HR at NowFloats
Views:3649 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
NowFloats Technologies - Manager - Product Marketing (4-8 yrs)
Are you passionate about SaaS product marketing? Do you enjoy taking new products to market and driving their adoption and overall success?
NowFloats is seeking talented and motivated Product Marketing Managers to design and implement marketing strategies and programs to increase awareness & adoption of NowFloats products.
We are a fast-paced, culture-driven environment and this role requires a unique blend of technical, creative, and project management skills.
Our ideal candidate is a passionate experienced B2B product marketing leader with proven success in creating and executing successful marketing programs.
If you are someone who is organized, data-driven, creative, and a self-starter, we would like to hear from you.
Desired Skills & Experience :
- SaaS Marketing, SaaS Product Marketing, Go-To-Market, Paid Campaign Management, Social Media Marketing, Marketing Automation, Offline Campaigns & Events
- Ensure the right level of alignment, consistency and flexibility in approach across the following product marketing functionalities to maximize growth and scale impact.
A. Product Messaging & Positioning
- Develop product positioning, value proposition and messaging, driven by customer personas, segments and data.
- Drive the go-to-market strategy for new SaaS products (including pricing, positioning, messaging, value proposition, offers, and distribution from strategy to execution.)
- Define and build the brand value for the company with consistent messaging and assets on all fronts - product, website/collateral, customer and partner communications.
B. Market, Customer & Competitive Analysis :
- Analyze customer needs, market trends, and competitive developments to define future product needs, and work closely with the product team on building the product roadmap.
- Identify new market segments, explore their pain points in detail, validate them and define product strategy around new market segments.
C. Product Releases :
- Assist with the product roadmap, plan and lead go-to-market activities and create strategies for feature discovery.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders including product, user experience, design, analytics, creative and leadership, to drive product roadmaps, strategy and execution.
D. Demand Generation :
- Design and help execute successful metrics-driven marketing campaigns across SEO, SEM, Social Media, Content, Email, etc.
- Monitor, analyse and improve product metrics across the funnel from website visits to registration, active usage, and retention.
- Manage high-performance, geographically-distributed teams in a dynamic environment consisting of team leads, copywriters, SEO/SEM specialists, social media specialists, outreach specialists, and product marketing associates.
E. Sales Enablement :
- Communicate the value proposition and provide high-value sales tools, training, and collateral.
- Shape internal training programs to educate the sales force on a growing set of products.
- Partner with regional Sales leadership to set product adoption goals, develop execution strategies, track and analyze performance, and drive adoption.
F. Content Development :
- Conceptualize and create unique product and solution content for a complete range of platforms.
- Partner with Product and Content teams to improve usability, fill content gaps and improve overall effectiveness for key audience segments.
- Responsible for website content improvement, develop targeted messages and marketing collaterals (white papers, articles, blogs, case studies, video demos) to build thought leadership in the domain.
G. Evangelism :
- Serve as a company spokesperson and go-to thought leader for NowFloats
- Work closely with the Content Promotion, Social Media Marketing and Paid Marketing teams to create and amplify product thought-leadership content across all platforms. (blogs, infographics, webinars, video etc.)
H. Customer Support & Knowledge Base :
- Work with Customer Support & Product teams to help address user queries & educate users on certain features. While Support will handle the 1-to-1 side of this, the intent would be to have Product Marketing team help with the 1-to-many side (eg. knowledge base articles, FAQs etc)
- Strong product marketer with 4+ years of progressive experience in the technology industry and in-depth understanding of SaaS business model and B2B markets.
- Bachelors (preferably an MBA) in a relevant field of study, e.g. Marketing, Computer Science, etc.
- 4+ years of experience in technology or advertising, experience with performance advertising across display, ad networks and/or search will be highly regarded.
- Experience initiating and driving a range of GTM programs including, webinars, trade shows, social media, content marketing, etc. for Indian and/or global market.
- Proven, hands-on, metrics-driven inbound and outbound marketing project management experience.
- Strong track record of producing a range of marketing assets, including product demo videos and sales pitch-decks.
- Exceptional communication (spoken, written, and visual) and interpersonal skills to effectively manage teams and interface with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience presenting to groups/ C-level executives/ Investors.
- Track record of influencing behavior at a variety of levels in the organization, including cross-functional leaders.
- Highly analytical and data-driven decision-maker who would validate assumptions with data and in-depth analysis.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends in digital marketing, demand generation, analytics, automation, content marketing, etc.
- High energy, self-motivated and thrive in a fast-paced, fast-growing company; requires little direction and should execute without significant oversight.
What can you expect at NowFloats?
- An opportunity to work for one of the fastest-growing startups in India (NowFloats) & help shape business units spanning multiple verticals.
- Healthy professional growth, from tons of learning in a fast-growing startup with a strong team with many new roles & opportunities that accompany such hyper-growth.
- A fun work environment with people who won- t just be your colleagues but will soon become your friends!
- A space to break the mundane and present ideas and think out of the box.
- A fun team who work hard together and party harder
- Non-hierarchical culture & easier access to senior leadership teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.