Senior Manager - HR at NowFloats Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:766 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
NowFloats - Product Manager (4-7 yrs)
ROLE: Product Manager
What you'll do
- Understand and analyze user needs.
- Research markets and competitors.
- Work with a team of high caliber engineers to define products.
- Build and launch new products and features.
- Help define product vision and future direction.
- Contribute on Product Marketing activities.
- Experience in push notification platform, email marketing, mobile marketing automation.
- Help standardize the product (client expectations, reports, business model, creative) and work with all the stakeholders (BD, Operations, Legal, Technology, Creative) to ensure uniformity in value proposition and messaging.
- Own and enhance the internal and external reporting UIs by formalizing the requirements and working closely with Technology team.
- Think through the best line of distribution incl. self-serve systems.
- Work with Technology & Data Modeling teams on large volumes of data to build a blueprint for optimization systems; work with Technology/Operations to get it deployed.
- Research emerging technologies, business models and value buckets to define focus areas from a long-term standpoint.
What you bring to the role
- Should have the attitude to work in a start-up culture and be a doer rather than a suggestion provider.
- Excellent and aggressive work attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Soft skills - ability to handle people.
- Ability to analyze and predict bottlenecks/ issues.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated.
- Should be able to work under high pressure.
- Comfortable with a startup culture - ambiguous and unpredictable work hours.
- You should be a hustler! Think out of the box to resolve partner issues.
What do you get?
- Opportunity to work with progressive, high growth start-up with highly accomplished co-founders and diverse colleagues.
- Thrive in the entrepreneurial innovative organization that - listens- to its people.
- Strong employee-friendly company policies that make the work environment safer and provide you with immense opportunity for personal learning and growth.