HR at Novus Green Energy Systems Limited
Views:613 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Novus Green - Manager - Sales & Marketing (5-8 yrs)
Job Description: Sales & Marketing Manager (or Business Development Manager)
- Should be a result driven problem solver, self-motivated, unafraid of challenges, an astute decision-maker, and an overall team player.
- Provide leadership and consultation to direct reports, exemplifying company dedication to customer service and ongoing personal development.
- Execute sales strategy, and support team in the building of lasting, high-value customer relationships.
- Identify and develop sales leads and generate sales opportunities.
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans, sales plans, and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives.
- Conduct market research and competitive benchmarking to arrive at viable concepts and to develop the core positioning.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Determines marketing opportunities, tracking competitor activities, providing valuable inputs for product enhancement and fine-tuning marketing strategies.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners and participate in seminars, industry symposium, conferences.
- Responsible for post sales services and client relationship management
- Organization and planning. Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner.
- Communication. Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative.
- Deliver world-class service through timely and professional response to inquiries from qualified prospects via direct contact, phone and email.
- Strategic thinking/visioning. Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way.
- Willingness to travel and work in a team of professionals
Job Description: Tenders
- Preparation of Bid Schedule.
- Attending Pre Bid Meetings and site visits.
- Preparation and coordination of pre bid clarifications, submissions site visits.
- Coordination of all Pre Bid Engineers.
- Evaluation for targets and market prices.
- Preparation of price comparison for estimates
- Coordination of all documents that is required for bidding.
- Preparation of schedule of Tenders.
- Filling, Compiling and packing of bids.
- Submission of Bids. Attending Price and Bid openings.
- Preparation of detailed reports for Tendering and Bidding.
- Coordination of post Bid Responses and meetings
- Preparation and Submission of Daily/Weekly/Monthly reports