HR at Novus Green Energy Systems Limited
Views:398 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Novus Green - Manager - Finance (4-6 yrs)
Job Description : Manager Finance
- Liaise with superior to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals.
- Ensure that all the company's financial practices are in line in statutory regulations and legislation.
- Budgeting - Preparation and monitoring of budgets for the Company on a cost center and profit center basis.
- Oversee, review, and adhere to the budgets for each business department.
- Assist in company-wide budgetary planning.
- Analyze the financial climate and market trends to assist senior executives in creating strategic plans for the future.
- Interpret complex financial information and provide updates and information as needed.
- Monitor cash flow, accounts, and other financial transactions.
- Supervise financial assistants and other employees in the facilitation of day-to-day operations, including tracking financial data, invoicing, payroll, etc.,
- Prepare official reports on a monthly and annual basis.
- Development and documentation of policies and processes in all areas of operation. Ensuring compliance of policies and processes throughout the Company.
- Seek out methods and practices to minimize financial risk.
- Contract auditing services to ensure financial monitoring is up-to-date
- Create and maintain relationships with service providers and contractors, including banking institutions and accountants.
- Update and implement financial policies and procedures.
- Maintain a policy manual for the finance department.
- Work with human resources employees to secure candidates who will be an asset to the finance department.
- Establish and implement a training program for new finance employees.
- Financial Reporting - Timely reporting of Companys performance and as per published calendar.
- Internal audit - Segregation of duties. Periodical verification of total transactions to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- External audit - Working with statutory auditors by providing all information in finalizing audit.
- Coordinating with sales team in finalizing the contracts with customers to the Companys advantage.
- Interacting with business development team and materials management team and periodically negotiate with vendors for reducing the prices of both raw material and consumables.