Talent Attraction and Recruitment Specialist at Novozymes South Asia
Views:1391 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:146
Novozymes - Regional Business Manager - Food & Beverage (8-10 yrs)
Regional Business Manager - F&B
Pioneer a brighter future :
- At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make an impact and help create a better world. For those around us, for each other and for the next generation. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Business Development, you will join a dynamic team to build new business and extend the reach of our biological solutions, paving the way for a brighter future.
Regional Business Manager - F&B, Bangalore, India
- Baking is one of the expert fields in the Food industry and we want to hire and nurture professionals into experts. Baking is one of the fastest growing industry within Novozymes. If you are creative, pioneering, and want to solve industry challenges or improve food processes with more sustainable solutions, this position is for you.
- In this position you will be a part of the Business (Sales) team and the primary interface between Novozymes and the current/prospective customer base and distributors. You will be responsible to drive baking business across South Asia by co-ordinating or working closely with your colleagues in the Novozymes regional office and global support functions to uplift the business and manage bakery (majorly) and food accounts.
Tasks and responsibilities :
- You will develop our business in the Bakery (majorly), Food and Juice Industry; prospect, acquire new customers and develop existing ones according to plan. Customers will be located across South Asia.
- You will provide superior regional customer support to ensure a high quality standard in commercial, supply chain and technical interactions between customers and Novozymes.
- You relish a technically oriented sales process and have a natural interest for understanding both customer needs and the whole value chain of the Food Processing industries.
- You will carry out commercialization of existing and new Novozymes enzymes solutions and lead negotiations with B2B customers in accordance with defined and agreed marketing strategies.
- Ensure that price negotiations (including quotations) with customers are made in accordance with the targets and respecting the pricing policy of Novozymes.
- Ensure that all quotes are recorded and updated in NZight system (CRM) and PRINZ.
- Ensure that the targets "accounts receivable" (DSO) are met.
- Identify, quantify and qualify new opportunities for sales in accordance with the criteria of the NOMA project and maintain records of the same updated in NZight system (CRM).
- Make the FF/AB/MTP and keep SCM (planner) updated and informed about the forecast of allocated customers.
- Responsible for negotiating contracts with distributors and customers, ensure the validity/renewal of them.
Qualifications and Experience :
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Science subjects like Food Technology/Food Science, Agriculture, Dairy technology, Life sciences or similar. Prefer Food Tech/Food Science
- A minimum of 8-10 years of sales experience in food industry. If the total sales experience is around 5-6 years with experience in large food companies in India, this is also acceptable, provided the candidate is strong in sales skills with an understanding of the customer processes and industry needs
- Experience in Channel / distributor management is a must
- Working knowledge of food products and processes is necessary to be able to understand and convey the enzyme functions and benefits to the industry/customers. Detailed technical expertise is an added advantage
- Ability to travel around 40% of time within South Asia (mostly India)
- Proficient in MS Office skills
- Good inter-personal and networking skills
- Customer oriented with good commercial understanding of Food industry challenges and pains
- Sharp and fast learner
- Ability to work independently, and/or under minimum supervision
- Ability to deliver solutions within agreed timelines
- Ability to work under stress at times
- Good in time management
- Innovative mindset
- Good communication skills and presentation skills
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let's realize your potential together.
About Novozymes :
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet's resources and helping build better lives. As the world's largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com