HR Team at Novopay
Views:12619 Applications:3354 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:724
Novopay - Zonal Sales Manager - Retail Business (8-12 yrs)
Novopay - Zonal Sales Manager - Retail Business
Zonal Sales Manager
Reporting to : Regional Sales Manager
Multiple Location: Madhya Pradesh, Punjab
- We at Novopay are disrupting Banking, as we know it. Today, we enable millions of consumers to remit money, withdraw money, make payments, and avail a variety of banking and consumer-related products and services on our merchant network.
- Today, our Fintech platform powers some of the most innovative banks in India. Now, we are levelling up by building a bigger retail network, with more products and services, and by powering the technology needs of more banks.
- Our vision is to make banking accessible, affordable and simple enough for everyone in India, including the next Billion. As we chug along towards making this vision a reality, this is your call to action, to join the revolution that will disrupt banking, as we know it.
Novopay - Recent bagged IFTA Award 2020 - Best Technology Company for Fintech Solutions
You would be responsible for :
- Achieve the set Revenue Targets for the given Region by acquiring and Retaining Channel partners.
- Ensure the Sales SOPs and Market Norms for Novopay's products are implemented
- Building a strong Channel partner network for the company in your zone.
- Establish market coverage based on population data and ensure partner penetration across the Region.
- Recruit, Train, Motivate and Retain Territory Sales Managers
- Plan, Strategise and implement Channel partners engagement to drive high productivity at Retail outlet level.
- Work closely with Sales Team along with a cross-functional team of Product, Finance and Customer support team to drive high-quality field execution.
Your typical day at work :
- Present the quarterly plan with OKRs to the Executive Team, focusing on how will achieve Revenue target for the Region along with Infra expansion plan.
- Establish and Manage a productive, professional relationship with the Channels.
- Carry regular PJP to give visits to Channel partners, spend time with them and keep them motivated to do more.
- Drive adoption of new products, promotions or process across the Zone
- Coordination with the various team in Head office to ensure timely support provided to the field team.
- Conduct daily/weekly/monthly meeting with the team to fix upon the plan and review the results.
- Take extra effort to ensure that each of the team members come up to the expected productivity level.
- Analyse the MIS at the territory level and District level to have a pulse of the Business.
What we expect from you :
- A Sales leader who is strong in Execution excellence.
- Proven experience in Managing Sales and Distribution for broad geography.
- Should be a high achiever with a proven track record.
- You should be excellent in analytical/Reasoning skills; Good Team player.
- Have a big audacious dream in your heart and a twinkle in your eye.
What we would also like :
-MBA from reputed Institute, with excellent Team management skills, strong knowledge of Channel management.
- Experience of 2 - 5 years of hands-on experience in managing teams
- 8-12 years experience in FMCG, Telecom, Retail Banking, Fintech, especially in Channel sales Domain.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Brownie points if you excel in something apart from work