HR Team at Novopay
Views:3985 Applications:948 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:163
Novopay - Trade Marketing Manager - Retail Business - IIM/FMS/XLRI/MDI (3-5 yrs)
Designation: Trade Marketing Manager (Retail Business)
Reporting to: Sales & Mktg Head- Retail Business
Location: Sarjapur Main Rd, Bangalore
We at Novopay are disrupting Banking, as we know it. Today, we enable millions of consumers to remit money, withdraw money, make payments, and avail a variety of banking and consumer-related products and services on our merchant network. Today, our fintech powers some of the most innovative banks in India. Now, we are leveling up by building a bigger retail network, with more products and services, and by powering the technology needs of more banks. Our vision is to make banking accessible, affordable and simple enough for everyone in India, including the next Billion. As we chug along towards making this vision a reality, this is your call to action, to join the revolution that will disrupt banking, as we know it.
Novopay - Recent bagged IFTA Award 2020 - Best Technology Company for Fintech Solutions
You would be responsible for:
- Own Trade communication, Promotional activities, New product launch activities and Training of the Sales team and Channel partners.
- Work closely with the Field Sales teams to drive high quality, cost-effective on ground execution
- Managing activities to achieve and retain the desired market share in KROs
- Building Retailer relationship and driving Initiatives
- Set up a monitoring and reporting process
- Retailer and Distributor acquisition and Retention activities.
- Management of Contract field staff infrastructure, which scales with the growing needs of the retail business
- Tracking and timely resolution of Distributor, and Retailer settlement issue, in a systematic manner
- Timely availability of dashboards, MIS and associated data, for an increase in field sales productivity.
- Work closely with Sales Team along with a cross-functional team of Product, Finance and Customer support team to drive high-quality field execution.
- Drive Retailer acquisition through Digital channel.
Your typical day at work:
- Present the quarterly plan with OKRs to the Executive Team, focusing on improvements across Sales Processes, Training, and People across each of the Regional teams
- Sales promotions and Trade marketing activities.
- Do field visits regularly across markets to understand the Sales team and Partners feedback and scope for innovation.
- Translate Brand Strategies into Sales strategies with detailed plans to the sales team
- Drive width and depth for existing, New and focus products through field team and Distributors.
- Being the focal point of contact with the Business Team at HO and the Field Sales Teams.
- Formulation & Implementation of Go-to-Market strategies.
- Analyze the daily Sales MIS to identify key problem areas, especially in Retailer retention and New Retailer acquisition.
What we expect from you:
- A Sales team member with a strong believes in Execution excellence.
- Proven experience on how to manage contract field force that spread across geography that delivers large scale distribution.
- You should be very analytical, and data-driven
- Have a big audacious dream in your heart, and a twinkle in your eye
What we would also like:
- MBA preferably from a Tier 1 college
- Experience of 3-5 years, preferably in FMCG, Telecom or Retail Banking
- Handling PAN India trade marketing activities (Rural or Urban)
- Prior experience as a Trade Marketing Manager, would be a huge plus
- Exposure in Digital Marketing
- Brownie points if you excel in something apart from work