Manager - Talent Acquisition at Novopay
Views:537 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Novopay Solutions - Assistant Manager/Manager - Talent Acquisition - Non-IT (4-8 yrs)
About us :-
Novopay is a newage FinTech with a transformational goal of delivering banking and payments to a billion Indians. Today millions of consumers walk into one of 100,000 Novopay Kirana stores or telecom stores to perform banking or payments transactions. Our Retail network provides remittance, Bank withdrawal/Deposits, electricity/water/telephone bill payments and insurance products. We conduct thousands of crores of payments and banking transactions every month on our 100,000 strong retail network spread over 23 states. Novopay also provides Banking solutions to Banks, NBFC and MFIs to deliver loans, deposit accounts and payment products. We today power over Rs 8,000cr in loans that are powered by the Novopay Asset platform.
A two member team of Android developers has built our Retailer App which is used by over 100,000 retailers doing millions of transactions amounting to thousands of crores of transaction value. The Leadr Android App used by our sales force manages sales, location data, targets and performance in a realtime environment running over 23 states.
We intend to transform banking through a completely digital experience and deliver banking and payments to every indian - poor/rich, urban/rural, literate/illiterate. This is your call to action, to join the revolution that will disrupt and democratize banking, as we know it.
Our Work Culture
At Novopay, apps are owned and developed by small, autonomous, cross-functional teams. You and your team set the goals, set timelines, build the software, go to user tests, and monitor the performance.
Instead of trying to fill specific titles, we hire talented people at all seniority levels and work with them to find a role that suits them best.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as the 'perfect' candidate. Novopay is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- Designation : Assistant Manager / Manager
- Position : Inhouse Recruiter
- Individual Contributor
- Permanent Role
- Location : Sarjapura Road, Bangalore
- Notice Period: Immediate -1 week / 15 days
- Experience : 4 - 8 Years
Job Description :-
- Contribution towards Non-IT Recruitment (80%) & towards IT Recruitment (20%)
- Should have good exposure in BFSI Domain/ E-com
- Good Stake holder management. Should work confidently with the Executive team.
- Understand recruiting demand and skills profiles within area of responsibility.
- Strong understanding of recruiting or sourcing processes and organization and tools
- Good negotiation and convincing skills.
- Strong experience in utilizing multiple channels such as IIMJobs, Naukri, networking, LinkedIn, employee referrals for sourcing.
- Non Tech & Technical Recruiting background with extensive experience using Boolean search strings, passive research.
- Good Communication Skills.
Novopay - Recent bagged IFTA Award 2020 - Best Technology Company for Fintech Solutions
Salary offered: 8-10LPA