HR Team at Novopay
Views:1457 Applications:582 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Novopay - Manager - Product Marketing (6-15 yrs)
Product Marketing Manager - FinTech
Novopay - Recent bagged IFTA Award 2020 - Best Technology Company for Fintech Solutions
- Study the company's existing and future products.
- Follow and analyze market trends to position the product.
- Define and execute marketing strategies & launch plans with revenue & market share responsibility.
- Develop product marketing priorities partnering with Business Leaders, Marketing Team, Product Team, Channel partners & other internal/external facing teams, including strategies to grow revenue and reach new customers while also upgrading existing users.
- Devise ROI-maximizing digital marketing programs to meet product awareness and acquisition objectives.
- Develop strong benefits-focused messaging with customer insights in partnership with product managers to successfully communicate value proposition to all customers and prospect segments.
- Deep knowledge of customers and competitive marketing programs, which is used to develop effective marketing programs and messages.
- Develop & manage marketing budget for the product line to meet marketing objectives & measures results of marketing programs.
- Plan and conduct regional, product and segment-specific research to understand the awareness, usage, positioning resonance, competitive landscape, customer segmentation, and customer satisfaction drivers.
- Act as product, domain and market expert through presentations & demo videos and onboarding videos to customers.
Preferred Background and Experience (Must Haves):
- 6+ Years experience in Marketing.
- Exposure to FinTech space and understanding of the stock market.
- Experience of launching at least 1 B2C product.
- Exposure of managing at least 1 Mobile product.
- Familiar with product marketing tactics - eg. Integrated marketing campaigns, performance, content, etc.
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends) Breadth and Depth in a) Pre-product launch b) Go-to-Market strategy c) Post product launch
Key Competencies and Attributes Required:
- Strong business acumen.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with an ability to take complete ownership.
- You have been a creative and quantitative thinker.
- Astounding collaborative approach.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- High passion, solution oriented and attention to detail.
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to deliver value through own initiative.
- The ideal candidate will thrive as a leader of cross-functional teams and have a strong bias for action.
- Share us articles/ blogs/ white papers links in cv/resume that you have published in your previous roles
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.