HR Team at Novopay
Views:1512 Applications:357 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:256
Novopay - HR Business Partner - XLRI/SIBM/TISS (3-6 yrs)
About Novopay :
Novopay Solutions is a Fintech company incorporated in 2014 with a mission to - bring banking and financial services to a billion. We took a two pronged strategy to achieve our mission - one, to create the largest financial services network to distribute financial services; and two, to build a technology backbone to support us and Banks/NBFCs/MFIs to provide financial services to a billion customers through a cutting edge, mobile first, cloud enabled Core banking system.
Our Company has since grown into a 100,000+ retail outlets, a banking solution provider to 40+ million customers, 300+ employees and a profitable going concern. We are 6 years old, bubbling with energy and full of dreams to add value and bring innovations in the financial services space.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- An accomplished hands-on HR generalist who has experience in human resources in the area of organizational interventions, compensation and benefits, organization development, employee engagement, training
- Business and Strategic Partnering | Leverage business knowledge to design, deploy HR strategies in managing the people aspects of the business. Own initiatives w.r.t. organization structures, cost rationalization & capability building
- Organization Development - Alignment of organizational processes, systems and culture with key business priorities, design optimal organizational structures, understand organization and cultural needs and drive change management
- Talent Development - Own Talent development and execution, drive key talent development, & critical roles identification. Identify and lead initiatives to support the capability building agenda of the function, wrt behavioural and leadership skills.
- Total Rewards Consultation - Drive consistent rewards practice with managers including annual compensation revision consultation, benchmarking all offers and promotions.
- Policies & People Metrics - Modify/Manage HR processes, policies, and procedures; publish weekly people metrics
Key Qualifications :
- 3-6 years of experience & MBA in HR from XLRI/SIBM/TISS
- Successful track record of initiating people strategies to support business growth and change
- Strong capability in managing dynamic and matrix relations with different stakeholders
- Result orientation, hands-on with high productivity