Senior Manager - TA at Novopay
Views:2936 Applications:607 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:582
Novopay - HR Business Partner (4-8 yrs)
Novopay was created when Nandan Nilekani asked Srikanth Nadhamuni (Founder CTO Aadhaar) if he - Can Create a Bank for a billion people using one hundred people. Vinod Khosla the legendary silicon-valley venture capitalist is our chief mentor and primary financier. Novopay Banking Solutions has built a state-of-the-art Digital Banking Saas Platform to power new age & progressive Banks/NBFCs/MFIs/Fintechs based on cutting edge, cloud native, mobile first, AI powered systems. We are a 300+ employee strong fintech company that has been profitable for 2+ years.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- An accomplished hands-on HR generalist who has experience in human resources in the area of organizational interventions, compensation and benefits, organization development, employee engagement, training
- Business and Strategic Partnering | Leverage business knowledge to design, deploy HR strategies in managing the people aspects of the business. Own initiatives w.r.t. organization structures, cost rationalization & capability building
- Organization Development - Alignment of organizational processes, systems and culture with key business priorities, design optimal organizational structures, understand organization and cultural needs and drive change management
- Talent Development - Own Talent development and execution, drive key talent development, & critical roles identification. Identify and lead initiatives to support the capability building agenda of the function, wrt behavioural and leadership skills.
- Total Rewards Consultation - Drive consistent rewards practice with managers including annual compensation revision consultation, benchmarking all offers and promotions.
- Policies & People Metrics - Modify/Manage HR processes, policies, and procedures; publish weekly people metrics
Key Qualifications :
- 4-8 years of experience & MBA in HR
- Successful track record of initiating people strategies to support business growth and change
- Strong capability in managing dynamic and matrix relations with different stakeholders
- Result orientation, hands-on with high productivity