HR Team at Novopay
Views:732 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
Novopay - Consultant - Presales (5-10 yrs)
Novopay is a newage Fintech with a transformational goal of delivering banking and payments to a billion Indians. Today millions of consumers walk into one of 100,000 Novopay Kirana stores or telecom stores to perform banking or payments transactions. Our Retail network provides remittance, Bank withdrawal/Deposits, electricity/water/telephone bill payments and insurance products. We conduct thousands of crores of payments and banking transactions every month on our 100,000 strong retail network spread over 23 states.
Novopay provides Banking solutions to Banks, NBFC and MFIs to deliver loans, deposit accounts and payment products. We today power over Rs 8,000cr in loans that are powered by the Novopay Asset platform, power payment network of 20,000+ BC points, provide prepaid platforms to customers for their Banking and Payment needs.
We intend to transform banking through a completely digital experience and deliver banking and payments to every Indian - poor/rich, urban/rural, literate/illiterate. This is your call to action, to join the revolution that will disrupt and democratize banking, as we know it.
Novopay - Recent bagged IFTA Award 2020 - Best Technology Company for Fintech Solutions
- Develop detailed plans and successfully execute demonstrations/ proof-of-concept presentations
- Own Pre-sales project management efforts from requirement capture to implementation handover
- Analyze and break down client business requirements/ models to recommend how best to leverage existing products, in preparation for the demonstrations
- Develop and maintain backlog to inform and influence overall product road-map
- Design changes and enhancements to company's products to meet client business-models and/ or enhance road map
- Assist and/ or Anchor responses to RFI's and RFP- s
- Provide sales support related to proposal preparation, partner management, sales event organization
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in business administration, economics, computer science, engineering or related field
- 5+ years of experience in the lending life cycle from origination through servicing and end-of-term contract management Or experience in liabilities and payments systems.
- Experience in business-to-business presales support (RFP/ RFI responses, demos, etc.)
- Experience working with cross-functional (DEV, QA) teams to conceptualize and develop proof-of-concept solutions
- Experience working with SQL, relational databases
- Experience working with customers to gather requirements or as a product owner / proxy product owner to drive the application backlog
- Deep familiarity with leading enterprise-grade banking, payments or lending applications
- Familiarity with multiple implementation standards and methodologies, including Agile, JIRA, and Confluence
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.