HR at Novelvox Softwares India Pvt Ltd
Views:45 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
NovelVox - Solution Architect (12-20 yrs)
NovelVox being a Cisco Preferred Solution Partner is a leading software product company operating in the Contact Center Industry. Our products help the worldGs leading brands in enhancing the customer experience and improve productivity.
Cisco preferred solution partner, Jack Henry VIP member, and awarded as G- 10 Most Recommended Contact Center Solution Providers in 2019 by CIO insiderG- 5 Global offices in US, UK, India, Saudi Arabia and UAE
150 Active deployments for customers in 16 countries including Linkedin, P&G, American Express, Best Buy, Reliance JIO, FedEx, Axis Bank and more.
98.7% customer retention ratio
Exclusive products for Credit Unions, healthcare and Telecom
WorldGs first and only Gadget Drag & Drop Designer studio for Contact Centers
WorldGs Biggest library of Cisco Finesse ready integrations
- Our products are also designed to complement Avaya, Genesys, and many more Contact Center vendors across the globe
Have a look at the following link to know more about our products:https://www.youtube.com/results's earch_query=novelvox
- Nurturing Work Environment
- Work-Life Balance
- Focus on capability Building
- Opportunity to Learn and Grow
- High Performance & Rewarding Culture
- Amazing Talent Engagement Opportunities
- Engagement at the core
- Industry benchmarked Salary
- Work from home
You may also visit us at www.novelvox.com and follow us on Linkedin, Facebook, and Glassdoor.
- Experience in defining new architectures, design all layers of the solution, create architectural blueprints that can be used for final code development.
- Interface with client business/technical teams to understand complex requirements.
- Anticipate on technological evolutions(example use MySQL Lite not MS SQL, use C# not ASP, don't use JSF use Angular).
- Resolve technical issues.
- Bridge between Developers, Project Managers/Leads, and Client, ensuring smooth communication channel.
- Ensure quality of project implementation deployed.
- Provide technical guidance to projects/programs for complex components of a multiple technology suites.
- Ensuring documentation of the complete project architecture.
- Lead actions to determine root cause of problems and drive resolution.
- Participate in cross-functional work groups to assess business needs, develop a systems architecture strategy, and implementation plans.
- Leads work groups that are responsible for software development.
- Ensure that all components of the technical architecture are properly integrated and implemented by the development team.
- Coach the technical team in the development of the technical architecture and help them solve challenging technical problems
- Provide technical support and technical quality control throughout all stages of the project.
- Spearheads the development, implementation and communications of architecture roadmap strategies to ensure that systems are scalable, reliable, secure, supportable, and achieve.
- Identify existing architecture weaknesses and find opportunities for process reengineering and perform cost benefit analysis
- Time Management-Organizes own workload to achieve maximum productivity and completes work in a timely and professional manner. Handles multiple short and long term modules by proper planning while anticipating potential problems and planning for contingencies.
- Identify high-potential team members for next level positions and creating learning and
development plans for them.
- Enable strong process in place and reducing dependencies on individual.
Technical Skills and Qualification
- Experience of current technologies including Open Source, J2EE (JSP, Servlet, JSP, etc.), web application development, web services (REST/SOAP/XML), Rich Internet Applications, messaging infrastructures and databases.
- Adaptability and willingness to learn new tools and applications.
- Should be comfortable for 40%-60% coding.
- Able to convert requirements into executable code
- 12+ yrs experience
- Qualification: BE/B-Tech /MCA or any equivalent degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Ability to lead discussions with all levels of the organization and provide balanced information of an idea or communication of an issue regardless of written or verbal
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across project teams.
- Having Analytical and problem-solving approach.
- Ability to translate complex requirements into functional and Technical architecture
- Experience managing the technology aspect of multiple complex projects
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions and Assist team members in complex task
- Willing to take ownership and being accountable.
- Openness, communicates honestly, openly, and consistently.
- Positive Attitude encourages a positive rather than negative viewpoint.
- Integrity maintains the highest standard of personal conduct in performing all duties.
- Should be a good listener.
- Dependable, can be relied upon to get the job done.
- Able to avoid mistakes that could/should be anticipated.
- Should be able sense and grab the opportunities to innovate and improvise.
- Very high competence in presentation skills.
- Negotiator: Excellent negotiation skills which comes handy in hard selling new ideas/ new technical implementations etc
- Risk Management: Should be able to take calculated risks in trying out new technical implementation avenues
- Able to communicate the org level vision to the team effectively