HR at Novel Financial Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:1050 Applications:241 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Novel Financials - Specialist - Legal Compliance (1-7 yrs)
Legal Compliance Specialist for MNC Bank Goregoan East, mumbai
- Designing, developing, delivering, and maintaining best-in-class Compliance, programs, policies, and practices for ICRM.
- Provide legal and operational support to a centralized compliance team on a regulatory project which is a key enterprise-wide initiative.
- Read U.S. and non-U.S. banking laws and regulations, and draft summaries of their key requirements.
- Research laws and regulations, as needed.
- Assist in determining the applicability of laws to the client's businesses and geographies in which it operates.
- Translating ICRM strategy and goals across clients, products, and geographies in a succinct and clear manner; provide direction and guidance on the programs. Serves as a subject matter expert on Compliance programs.
- Providing oversight and guidance over the assessment of complex issues, structuring potential solutions, and driving effective resolution with other stakeholders.
- Identifying and assessing the Client's key compliance risks. Ensuring compliance risks within the Client are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled, consistent with the bank's risk appetite statement and all policies and processes established within the risk governance framework.
- Monitoring adherence to Client's Compliance Risk Policies and measuring compliance risk through a robust control framework and ensuring that reviews are conducted consistently across each entity on a regular basis to confirm that controls identified are operating effectively.
- Performing complex analyses of comparative data, preparing and presenting regional and global reports related to compliance risk assessments, and monitoring of compliance-related issues.
- Partnering, collaborating, and working with other areas within the Client, as necessary.
- Keeping abreast of regulatory changes, new regulations, and internal policy changes in order to further identify new key risk areas.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Required - Associate's Degree, Certification in Paralegal Studies from an accredited program, or equivalent education; experience in compliance, legal or other control-related function in the financial services firm, regulatory organization, or legal/consulting firm, or a combination thereof
Preferred: Advanced degree (e.g. JD, MBA) a plus
The banking domain will be preferable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.