Novartis - Team Leader - Artwork Operations (12-16 yrs)
We are currently looking to hire someone with very strong Operations exp into Managing People and Projects .
Its not Mandate for the candidate to have Pharma or any working exposure in Artworks as this role predominenetly focuses on leading people and projects . You'll be a cherry on cake if you hold any knowledge in Printing .
- With 64 manufacturing sites in 26 countries, our aspiration is to become the top manufacturer of innovative and generic medicines in the industry
Primary responsibility is to supervise that the manufacturing program is achieved on time, every time, safely and efficiently to full satisfaction of our customers within the framework of regulatory compliance and operating within high standards of GMP, HSE, environmental protection and good working practices.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure quality products and processes on time, every time, safely and efficiently in his/ her responsibility area -Ensure coordination of production equipment to work properly with planned capacity in his / her responsibility area -Ensure compliance to all relevant GxP, safety standards, quality and HSE requirements are met -Continuously drive process improvement to bring value for the customer and support local and global projects.
- Manage/coordinate the team to work efficiently and in line with production plan and Ensure all direct reports work with right quality and safety approach, define and Ensure training and development plans for direct reports, share knowledge and develop expertise of others.
- Execute continuous improvement initiatives which sustain Novartis competitive advantage -Evaluate and call out all matters about quality, safety, people and processes to department managers and other related associates -Support building organizational culture in line with Novartis values and behaviors.
- Artwork Operations is responsible for the lifecycle management of production artwork from the time an Artwork Change Request is received till the delivery of approved artwork. We are a Centre of Excellence consisting of highly skilled & experienced professionals capable of delivering customized & cost effective E2E Artwork Management services across geographies.
- The Team Lead would be required to: Direct, supervise & coordinate all activities and resources related to Artwork Operations. Implement initiatives to establish & maintain Artwork Operations services within NTO - GOC as best in class in the organization.
- Lead the Delivery team in order to meet customer & compliance requirements. Key Performance Indicators: Team Performance, Bandwidth / Capacity Utilization of the team, Efficiency Gain & Team Survey Score.
What you'll bring to the role:
- Bachelor's Degree / Post Graduation in Pharmacy or Life Sciences with 12+ years demonstrated ability. 6 to 7 years' experience work experience in Process management, people Leadership, project Management, handling Crises Relationship, management Managing challenges Coaching for Performance & Development, knowledge of all people management and development process and practices handling performance improvement Objective Setting and Performance Management Knowledge of Pharma Artwork Management Systems.
- An experience in Packaging Technology is desirable.
- Operational Excellence Organizational Savvy Project Excellence Continuous Learning (Dyn. Knowledge Development) Handling Change Business Mindset Partner Engagement Interpersonal Savvy Being resilient Joint Value Creation.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusion workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Competitive salary, annual bonus, pension scheme, share scheme, health insurance, 29 days annual leave, flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme.
Why consider Novartis?
- 799 million. That's how many lives our products touch. And while we- re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
- We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you- re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you- re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you- re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!