Talent Acquisition & Staffing at Novartis
Views:1495 Applications:528 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Novartis - Senior Consultant - Transitions (7-14 yrs)
Senior Consultant - Transitions
- 105,000 people reimagining medicine for more than 750 million people globally. That's also the number of people in Novartis you may impact as our new Internal Senior Consultant - Transitions.
- If you are curious about building commercial, medical, and scientific business services and solutions for the global Novartis business then the Internal Senior Consultant - Transitions position may be right for you.
- Operating out of NGSC Hyderabad, the Internal Senior Consultant - Transitions works within a team lead by the Global Program Lead across the Novartis business units with commercial and medical partners to build of high-end business services and solutions at scale. A varied role requiring excellent business process design, understanding of shared services, digital and strong project management.
- This role would suit people with a business process and digital consulting or project management foundation
Job responsibilities :
- A global role supporting the design, development and transition of services and solutions for Novartis internal shared services organization for commercial, medical and operations services.
This role will:
- Support the development of services and solutions to meet the needs of the Novartis business units
- Lead program and projects ensuring most effective implementation
- Support senior solution leads all delivery aspects of Service Development programs of work
- Manage the transition of new services and solutions into the Novartis Global Services Centers and to implement new operating models
What you'll bring to the role:
- Degree in business, finance or economics
- Experience in managing multi-functional transitions, migrations & change management with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication, people management, stakeholders management and leadership skills
- Ability to ensure service focus across a complex people intensive and functionally-dispersed organization
Desirable requirements :
- A second major European language
- Understanding of Pharma business and financial issues, including its regulatory environment (life sciences preferred)