Talent Acquisition & Staffing at Novartis
Views:1230 Applications:616 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Novartis - Senior Consultant - Project Management Office (10-14 yrs)
Primary responsibility is to support strategic business projects for Novartis Group, the CEO and the Executive Committee, with the aim of improving economic value and securing future driven advantage.
- Support Senior Strategy Managers and Directors in projects around key Novartis products in major markets, that Deliver substantially greater outcome improvement than from the product alone
- Deliver substantially greater financial rewards for Novartis based on this.
- Lead Novartis Strategy Community: The project manager maintains contact with strategy teams and plans/coordinates regular update meetings. In addition to this, also leads small projects at any time from project prioritization, crafting content and managing of partners to generate insights and prepares output, which enables decision.
- Prepare regular exchange between community members, e.g. independent organization of the annual Strategy offsite meeting (including agenda, speakers, etc).
- Ensure transparent communication across the divisional Strategy teams.
- Support the managers & directors in project work and provide experienced consultation during all project phases.
- Align closely with partners at country, functional and global level as defined by the requirements of the different projects and initiatives.
- Independently supervise landmarks of the projects as well as completion.
- Assists Head of Strategy on larger strategy projects across units and functions as well as countries. Take ownership for subparts of the overall project and ensure completion of these.
- Proactively apply project management methodologies. Provide change management support and appropriate communications for the implementation of projects & initiatives.
- Successfully lead a small project to final output -Feedback from internal and external partners on quality of result Performance against annual objectives and landmarks as in work plan -Feedback from internal & external partners regarding interaction, prioritization, time management, etc.
- Business Approach Operational Excellence Partner Engagement Project Excellence Continuous Learning (Dyn. Knowledge Development), Being resilient.
Minimum requirements :
- Operations Management and Execution
- Project Management
- Collaborating across boundaries
- Geographic Scope Major
- Change English Communicating with different customer groups
- Running resources
- Organizing and planning
- Analyzing partner requirements