Talent Acquisition & Staffing at Novartis
Views:112 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Novartis - Regional Medical Advisor (1-5 yrs)
10 major new medicines planned for launch over the next few years creating new career opportunities for those who want to make a direct impact on patients at scale.
Medical Science Liaisons (MSL) embody the Novartis medical mission in becoming trusted, agile scientific partners for our medical experts. MSLs engage in relevant dialogue with treating physicians and deliver timely, high impact data, support them to optimize medical practice ,facilitate global clinical trials & local data generation and drive appropriate adoption of innovative oncology medicines.
Your responsibility includes, but not limited to -
- Lead scientific engagement with their Medical Experts. Implement clinical and educational strategies and respond to unsolicited medical enquiries.
- Engage with Medical Experts (MEs) to educate on medical/scientific information
- Ensure appropriate identification/mapping of MEs/ Key Accounts including identification of opportunities to involve MEs when a specific medical need is identified to provide support
- Develop and execute ME engagement plans to effectively prioritize and strategically engage MEs aligned with country strategy .
- Respond to unsolicited requests for information from MEs
- Inform and shape medical strategy by collecting impactful insights from MEs
- Support Novartis clinical research programs, optimize trial execution and provide scientific educational support to potential and actual study sites in collaboration with clinical operations.
- Facilitate Investigator Initiated Trial (IIT) process upon investigator request
- Serve as a medical resource to field matrix colleagues Position open to candidates across India
Key Performance Indicator(s);
- Works within Ethics and Compliance policies -Achievement of annual targets for medical activities.
- Applied Business Insights Business Mindset Digital & Technology Savvy Stakeholder Engagement Continuous Learning (Dyn. Knowledge Development) Interpersonal Savvy Joint Value Creation
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion: :
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Minimum requirements :
- Should have Master's in Pharma/ Life Science. Preferred PHD, MBBS and MD.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Operations Management and Execution Collaborating across boundaries English Clinical Research Phases Medical Science and Disease Area Knowledge Medical Education and Scientific Engagement Third-Party Sponsored Trials Medical Governance.
- Fluent in both written and Spoken English.
Why consider Novartis?
769 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2020, and while we're proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people's lives. We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working. We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world's toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network