Talent Acquisition & Staffing at Novartis
Views:5514 Applications:634 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Novartis - Regional Business Manager - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (3-7 yrs)
- Achieve agreed sales, productivity and performance targets for the Country geographical Region through leadership, management, direction and coaching of the Specialist sales team.
- To implement and adhere to the secondary care sales operations plan.
- To deliver growth in terms of market share of promoted products through effective leadership and management of the hospital sales team.
- To ensure that expenditure does not exceed agreed budgets by achieving agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets and an agreed number of clinical meetings with all primary and secondary care customers and controlling operating expenses through effective monitoring and reporting systems.
- To lead, motivate, direct, develop, train and coach the sales team in order to deliver performance targets.
- To monitor progress vs.plans/success factors, redirecting as appropriate to deliver required results.
- To manage the recruitment, performance, development and retention of representatives in the area through quality processes with appropriate support from Sales Training and HR departments.
- To ensure outstanding team knowledge and expertise, and understanding of Novartis priority products, technical information, product strategy, positioning, key messages and programmes.
- To ensure effective, clear communication of brand marketing plans to sales team and other functional team - within appropriate Code of Practice.
- To manage the development of opinion leaders through key programmes to meet secondary care objectives.
- Driving secondary care national and Regional meeting agendas.
- Total 3-7 yrs experience Proven, successful selling track record (FMCG/FMCD)- from premium school only.
- Marketing sciences/product management experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.