Recruiter at Novartis
Views:2158 Applications:1071 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
Novartis - Manager - Strategy & Operations (4-10 yrs)
A leading Pharmaceutical Company based at Hyderabad is hiring for Manager - Strategy and operations role. Below is detailed Job Description.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Drive key initiatives in organization ensuring strategic importance to overall org. strategy. Implement Operational Excellence across all functions within organization by providing framework and project management necessary to develop Operational Excellence benefits case that are incorporated into site and tracked on a monthly basis.
- Develop and implement strategy review sessions and ongoing operating rhythm in order to achieve the organizational goals. Drive transparency in decision making by developing and implementing optimal set of tracking measures, KPIs, scorecards, minutes etc.
- Conducts research, and create original content and presentations from notes or from Manager's guidance. Facilitating various town halls / business meetings as needed. Assist with the smooth operation of the GDD India Operational Excellence team:
- Develop training materials, coach and train resources to build LSS, design thinking & other identified Opex capabilities. Report time and effort to assist with the prioritization and program planning of projects competing for resources i.e. portfolio maintenance.
- Build and manage key stakeholder relationships and adapt existing data and digital solutions/technologies e.g. RCA/ RPA Methodology development. Follow established methods on projects & drive operational controls for all pro-jects and teams. Harvest lessons learned and feed them back actively, developing the overall program methods for GDD. Operational Excellence projects.
- Work on assigned projects following the project methodology to ensure that projects are properly scoped, planned, documented and the solutions are properly designed and implemented.
- Perform project management, PMO and other associated tasks, such as change management and communications, where needed. Ensure appropriate compliance with frameworks as appropriate .Ensure appropriate business and financial signoff of all project outcomes, including savings.
- Coach stakeholders to identify and define opportunities to drive benefits, Identify opportunities to expand Operational Excellence capabilities & possibilities & convert these into approved projects.
- Post Graduate / Graduate Degree in business (MBA) or life sciences from an institute of repute. Certified LSS GB/BB/MBB & Design Thinking Fluent English (oral and written)
- Extensive relevant experience (4 - 8+ years) in managing global strategic and multi-functional Opex. projects & programs with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication, people management, stakeholders management and leadership skills
- Ability to ensure strategic and delivery focus across a complex people intensive and functionally dispersed matrix organization. Preferred to have understanding of business and financial issues, including regulatory environment
- Strong and proactive business results-focus, and proven ability to provide insights that in-crease productivity .Effective training and facilitation skills
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and work effectively in a constantly changing environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.