Talent Acquisition & Staffing at Novartis
Views:5863 Applications:1667 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Novartis - Manager - Strategy (2-5 yrs)
Position Title : Manager - Strategy
Job Description :
- Primary responsibility to lead and drive key strategic projects sponsored by the Country President/Head Strategy & Business Transformation
- Supports Pharma Senior Management in communicating and translating the Pharma Strategy into clear tactics and managing projects to define subsequent operational actions
- Requires strong project management and interpersonal skills, ability to work within the organization at all levels, utilizing a very - hands on- approach to create value, manage projects and generate buy-in
- Supports the Country/Pharma Strategy by ensuring project plans are in line with leadership team expectations through ongoing communication & engagement with project teams.
- Manage and drive strategic cross-functional projects as defined by CPO Head and Country President, Country Executive Committee (CEC) or Pharma Leadership Team (PLT) members to successful execution with measurable business impact.
- Prepare and present regular updates to senior management - Drive - Launch Excellence- across the entire CPO India new product portfolio
- Identify opportunities for adoption of Health Technology & design
- Digital solutions for business challenges across the CPO
- Ensure alignment of strategic plans with Global and Regional strategy, and input country forecasts/ plans into regional and global plans
- Leading strategic planning and provide the necessary strategic insight, taking into account competitor gap analysis, market predictions, financial plans, as well as pipeline information and current products lifecycle positions
- Actively drive creation of high quality Strategy documents
- Monitor priority projects through effective project management
- Ensure projects which use external management consultants, are well managed and viewed as successful, ensuring alignment with project objectives and adhering to committed timelines and milestones.
Minimum requirements :
- Fluency in English
- Strategic management consulting background (e.g., McKinsey, BCG, Bain, LEK, etc) / Strategy functions of Pharma MNCs
- Global understanding of Pharma business and industry, across various disciplines/functions (e.g., payors, providers, development and commercial)
- Strong skills in managing cross-functional projects with significant (visible) business impact
- Significant experience, and proven ability to effectively engage & manage associates from widely varying backgrounds & functions within a dispersed and highly matrixed organization
- Capable of being able to influence without authority
- Excellent analytical, process-oriented and data driven mindset
- A proven ability to - see beyond the numbers- and provide analytical insights
Work Location : Country, India
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.