Talent Acquisition & Staffing at Novartis
Views:247 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Novartis - Manager - Financial Controls & Compliance (8-15 yrs)
20+! The number of countries supported by FC&C Team. The Financial Controls & Compliance will be responsible for supporting the Financial Controls & Compliance Manager in ensuring compliance.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to :
- Own controls, process, and system expertise from FC&C perspective, continuously enrich process knowledge through partnering with process GSO team, GFC&C, and FC&C community. Expert on SAP role design, SAP transactions, risk & role ownership, and have a good understanding of business processes in SAP environment from access and process controls perspective
- Hands on experience with SAP GRC Access Controls (e.g. definition of org rules, reporting, ad-hoc analysis) and SAP authorization concepts primarily in ECC. Work closely with the Risk Owners / Process Owners to complete quarterly Segregation of Duties and Critical Action reviews effectively and timely
- Drive continuous access controls improvement, define, and implement solutions. Drive SoD and access control simplification and standardization. Hands on experience on Automation, RPA Processes and support the team in performing BOT activities
- Reduce the overall number of SoD conflicts across systems and processes. Continuously share the latest access controls updates, best practices, and access controls learnings with both FC&C as well as non-FC&C community, train role owners and risk owners on access controls and drive continuous up-skilling of role and risk owners in access controls
- Participate and support projects from access controls perspective. Ensure transparent, reliable, and agile stakeholder management
- FC&C Activities: Ensure testing of fully automated controls as per the plan, remediation etc. and ensure adherence to NFCM timelines. Support in Testing of Cockpits and Actual Violation reports (AVR) and timely completion. Ensure transparent, reliable, and agile stakeholder management
- Support in ensuring low number of internal control deficiencies, no overdue internal control or audit observations. Timely reporting of the control deficiencies to local and global stakeholders, maintain and improve customer service, adherence to SOX timelines and SOX 404 attestation processes. Internal and external audits, if required and support for remediation of agreed actions
- People management, incl. ensuring a high-performance work culture. Ensure workload balancing of the team supporting multiple initiatives, strong focus on Continuous Improvement initiatives, support transitions and knowledge transfer, monitoring critical deliverables
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.